Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotels

I priced out a few from March 6 thru the 11th, I dont think I am going though. But the ones I did price were cheap and in the middle of everything. It is all priced for 2 people and 1 queen bed

Fairwind Hotel and Suites

1000 Collins AVE

$560.70

Henrosa Hotel

1435 Collins Ave

$352.60

Princess Ann Hotel

920 Collins Ave

$443.04

Aqua Hotel

1530 Collins Ave

$598.50

Hope that helps, I never stayed at any of them. But they are pretty cheap.

Originally posted by housedog

I priced out a few from March 6 thru the 11th, I dont think I am going though. But the ones I did price were cheap and in the middle of everything. It is all priced for 2 people and 1 queen bed

1000 Collins AVE

$560.70

Henrosa Hotel

1435 Collins Ave

$352.60

Princess Ann Hotel

920 Collins Ave

$443.04

Aqua Hotel

1530 Collins Ave

$598.50

THERE SMALL LITTLE HOTELS NUTTIN SPECIAL

That's what I've been trying to drum through to these stunads for the past 3 or 4 years...I'm not suggesting a roach motel (though the roaches tend to be better company than most people I know...), but at the same time, staying at a posh hotel is pointless, when all's you need is a bed, or maybe a place to shower if you're inclined to stay awake for five days :laugh:

Even during WMC, the tourists still try to show each other up..."oh i'm staying here, it's gonna be wild"....get the hell out of your hotel and attend some parties!

But the hotels you listed are quite sensible for a bed n shower combination...they're all on Collins, so you can be pretty sure most of them are in good shape, and the Aqua is quite nice, as it does usually house good parties.

Originally posted by pod

That's what I've been trying to drum through to these stunads for the past 3 or 4 years...I'm not suggesting a roach motel (though the roaches tend to be better company than most people I know...), but at the same time, staying at a posh hotel is pointless, when all's you need is a bed, or maybe a place to shower if you're inclined to stay awake for five days :laugh:

Even during WMC, the tourists still try to show each other up..."oh i'm staying here, it's gonna be wild"....get the hell out of your hotel and attend some parties!

But the hotels you listed are quite sensible for a bed n shower combination...they're all on Collins, so you can be pretty sure most of them are in good shape, and the Aqua is quite nice, as it does usually house good parties.

i dont care i like the better hotels even if its not the wmc i allways stay at the better places

Originally posted by housedog

1000 Collins AVE

$560.70

Henrosa Hotel

1435 Collins Ave

$352.60

Princess Ann Hotel

920 Collins Ave

$443.04

Aqua Hotel

1530 Collins Ave

$598.50

ya know... for the prices listed above, you guys could probably get cheaper rates in package deals (flight + hotel). i'm staying at the roney (1-bedroom suite) for 5 nights and the total cost was 625$ which includes airfare. these are other ones i've found:

*all include rdtp airfare PHL - MIA*

Hotel Leon (4star) 8 & collins

757.09/pp

exec suite - seperate living area w/ 1 futon, bdrm w/ 2 beds. no pool on property

Mercury South Beach (4star) 1 & collins

696.75/pp

exec suite - seperate living area w/ 1 queen sofa, bdrm w/ 1 king. kitchen

Boulevard Hotel Ocean Drive (2star) 7 & ocean

669.70/pp

1bdrm suite - seperate living room w/ 1 bed, bdrm w/ 1 king. 2 bath. no pool on property

Roney Palace Beach Resort (4star) 24 & collins

625.84/pp

1bdrm suite - seperate living room w/ 1 bed, bdrm w/ 1 king or 2 queen, kitchenette

Aqua Hotel & Lounge (3star) 15 & collins

571.77/pp

jr. suite - seperate sitting area w/ 1 sofa, bdrm w/ 1 queen. no pool on property.

Crest Hotel Suites (3star) 16 & james (next to lincoln rd)

524.99/pp

studio suite - 1 full or 2 dbl beds. kitchenette

Fairwinds (2star) 10 & collins

471.37/pp

suite - 1 dbl sofa bed, 1 queen bed. kitchen. no pool on property

Originally posted by nifer

ya know... for the prices listed above, you guys could probably get cheaper rates in package deals (flight + hotel). i'm staying at the roney (1-bedroom suite) for 5 nights and the total cost was 625$ which includes airfare. these are other ones i've found:

*all include rdtp airfare PHL - MIA*

Hotel Leon (4star) 8 & collins

757.09/pp

exec suite - seperate living area w/ 1 futon, bdrm w/ 2 beds. no pool on property

Mercury South Beach (4star) 1 & collins

696.75/pp

exec suite - seperate living area w/ 1 queen sofa, bdrm w/ 1 king. kitchen

Boulevard Hotel Ocean Drive (2star) 7 & ocean

669.70/pp

1bdrm suite - seperate living room w/ 1 bed, bdrm w/ 1 king. 2 bath. no pool on property

Roney Palace Beach Resort (4star) 24 & collins

625.84/pp

1bdrm suite - seperate living room w/ 1 bed, bdrm w/ 1 king or 2 queen, kitchenette

Aqua Hotel & Lounge (3star) 15 & collins

571.77/pp

jr. suite - seperate sitting area w/ 1 sofa, bdrm w/ 1 queen. no pool on property.

Crest Hotel Suites (3star) 16 & james (next to lincoln rd)

524.99/pp

studio suite - 1 full or 2 dbl beds. kitchenette

Fairwinds (2star) 10 & collins

471.37/pp

suite - 1 dbl sofa bed, 1 queen bed. kitchen. no pool on property

got the roney for cheaper then that

Originally posted by mikeynine999

Originally posted by nifer

that's because we chose the one-bedroom suite (an upgrade) and are flying from PHL :) [/quote yeah but i got the one bedroom to but we also booked through my boys firehouse they got us a good rate so i guess thats why

i'll see ya down there then in march!

:party: