Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Louis Puig Space Owner And Space Staff

macfunk19

Thank You Louis Puig aka Spacious And Thanks for the warm welcome And Hospitality Of Sean Miller aka Vip Host & Robert Collazo aka Vip Director .You guys Made My Nite A Blast @ Space And I Cant Not For Get The Nice Staff @ Space And Cool Sounds OF The One And Only Dj Roland & Oscar G You Guys Make My Life Fun Every Nite And Space The Club That Makes Me Feel Like Cheers Everybody Knows MY Name LOL. And I Cant NOt For Get My Bitch Biz Aways Being Down To Earth Noble Guy. Louis Puig Thanks For Everything .You Did Not Have To DO That. BUT Your A Man OF Your Word Thanks . P.S Your LOyal Customer;) Andres A

Originally posted by macfunk19

Cool Sounds OF The One And Only Dj Roland & Oscar G

Thats two people!!!!!

I agree with you though, both Sean and Robert are great people. Been a while since I stop by but have been feeling the urge to.

I had never been to Space before (having just moved from up north) but I realize now, after going this past weekend what some people are complaining about. This isn't a nightclub. It's like a chicken farm for KFC!!!

Not only was I disappointed but I was also treated with utter disrespect by the bouncers. Is it cause I don't have silicone boobs?

All I wanted was to hear what everyone was raving about. Some girls approached me and they must have been on drugs but they were saying strange things to me. Why weren't they refused entrance if they were messed up? Who's responsible for this pandemonium? I'm never going back.