Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From My DJ'ing Experiences...

all jokes aside stackedd, you really need to persue this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, im being dead serious..............i wasnt that high saturday when you were spinning at your house!!!!!!!!!!!!

for someone that just started this shit last month your pretty ahead of some people................keep the shit up bro, your hip hop blends to house is pretty damm good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

all jokes aside stackedd, you really need to persue this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, im being dead serious..............i wasnt that high saturday when you were spinning at your house!!!!!!!!!!!!

for someone that just started this shit last month your pretty ahead of some people................keep the shit up bro, your hip hop blends to house is pretty damm good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know..all my fans love my shit...I just need more confidence...not to mention my "Juice Song" is off the hook.....It starts out...with the sound of drawing 3 cc's and the plunger noise leads into the vocals..."just gotttta inject baby...I'm talking bout you in my glute"...so hot! Right?

JY...listen Slut Monkey...you have been jealous of Rod and I since that nighta t Surf Club...when we both ditched you and left you on the beach in Ortley...Fuck you Slut! I am engaged and Rod...thinks you are a psycho....soooooooo stay the fuck away...and go bang someone else...

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU. BOTH OF YOU, FUCK YOU!! YOU 2 ARE SUCH ASSHOLES..THEN YOU AND ROD HAD THE NERVE TO MAIL A BOOK TO MY HOUSE TITLED "RUNNING W/ SCISSORS" YOU DONT THINK I KNEW IT WAS YOU 2?? REAL FUCKING FUNNY DICKHEAD, AND NO I DID NOT FALL ASLEEP ON THE BEACH

Originally posted by jy04

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU. BOTH OF YOU, FUCK YOU!! YOU 2 ARE SUCH ASSHOLES..THEN YOU AND ROD HAD THE NERVE TO MAIL A BOOK TO MY HOUSE TITLED "RUNNING W/ SCISSORS" YOU DONT THINK I KNEW IT WAS YOU 2?? REAL FUCKING FUNNY DICKHEAD, AND NO I DID NOT FALL ASLEEP ON THE BEACH

No shit...you Slut Monkey...you G'ed out...beotch!

RUNNING W/ SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha.....................wait you knew that was us???????????????

too funny!!!!!!!!!!, did you also get the article that i clipped out that read, HOW TO ALIENATE YOUR FRIENDS??????????????

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i had too

the famous "KIDNEY SHOT" that was GRRRREAT bro...............we all had time to laugh run in your house, do a couple rails, come back out side then you kicked the PISS out of HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

who does that??????????????, very classic stacked, good shit bro.......................

i have to stop, serious...........this is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

the famous "KIDNEY SHOT" that was GRRRREAT bro...............we all had time to laugh run in your house, do a couple rails, come back out side then you kicked the PISS out of HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

who does that??????????????, very classic stacked, good shit bro.......................

i have to stop, serious...........this is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...but...he said he could take me...and we ended up taking him to Ocean Medical Center...Bwahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by notallthere444

Wait you DJ? You got that new "eye of the tiger" remix lol

:tongue:

Anthony...ahhhh you have heard my latest Remix...very hot! "Eye of the tiger"...Picture the Stacked listening to that in the locker room...slamming his fist into the chalk board....tears of anger pouring from his eyes...ready to take somebodys head off their neck...I miss football...