Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Erics Dec Promo Cd Review !!

koky

Guest bluboy

First off, thanks grooveeric for giving me the promo at Nerve on friday (even though you know I'm not a trance-head). If this was in my hands back in 1998 or 1999 (my glowstick and rolling ballz days), I would have been totally hooked (as far as track selection)! As an aficionado of tight mixing and attention to detail (regardless of musical genre), I must say that every transition is 99.9% flawless! Lately, this has been almost seldom found on commercially available dj sets (even the ones that have been graced with ProTools uber-enhancement). This cd shall be added to my collection of Miami dj promos. Thanks Eric!

:D:hat:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bluboy

First off, thanks grooveeric for giving me the promo at Nerve on friday (even though you know I'm not a trance-head). If this was in my hands back in 1998 or 1999 (my glowstick and rolling ballz days), I would have been totally hooked (as far as track selection)! As an aficionado of tight mixing and attention to detail (regardless of musical genre), I must say that every transition is 99.9% flawless! Lately, this has been almost seldom found on commercially available dj sets (even the ones that have been graced with ProTools uber-enhancement). This cd shall be added to my collection of Miami dj promos. Thanks Eric!

:D:hat:

:laugh:

Thanks man! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :aright:

• 2 weeks later...

i know i never replied to this thread but the dec mix is just sick!!!

now im just.............

............patiently waiting.................

for the new January mix

cant wait.

ive stopped downloading live sets cuz of u damn it ....its ok more room for my single traxx.

thanks for the good mixes big daWG

Originally posted by trojanman

i know i never replied to this thread but the dec mix is just sick!!!

now im just.............

............patiently waiting.................

for the new January mix

cant wait.

ive stopped downloading live sets cuz of u damn it ....its ok more room for my single traxx.

thanks for the good mixes big daWG

:laugh:

Thanks man! :aright:

The wait will be over soon.............January 2004 Promo will be out very soon ;)