Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Moderators

bbbooom

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bbbooom

YOU TAKE MY LITTLE RETARD PIC OFF THE SITE, WHICH I WILL JUST KEEP PUTTING BACK ON.

BUT YOU ALLOW THIS TO SAY ON?

attachment.php?s=&postid=1926791

COME ON COCK RIDERS

wtf are you talking about? I didnt move or edit any thread or pics.

The moderators and admins are a bunch of pussy whipped cox smokers... I make some lame posts about few ppl and i get banned for it.. And all this cuz of whinnin ppl like( somebitch and that fat chubby round dough boy, bklnyfinest).. Big talk, no action

Originally posted by tubby

The moderators and admins are a bunch of pussy whipped cox smokers... I make some lame posts about few ppl and i get banned for it.. And all this cuz of whinnin ppl like( somebitch and that fat chubby round dough boy, bklnyfinest).. Big talk, no action

but u gotta admit, the pic of the sheep is funny;)

Originally posted by Ronin

they were rush jobs and took 3 mins to make, sorry if my work doesnt pass quality control

Ronin.. Concentrate on the girls, not the boys... the girls. (knocks some sense into ur head) Remember that and maybe u'll get lucky in a club and actually get to dance with a girl

Originally posted by Ronin

weak man, weak

what's weak is watchin u standin with ur back against a wall watchin the dance floor while sippin on ur long island ice tea. My bro and his friend saw u in real life.. They said ur one of those mentally challenged guys who doesn't do jack shit in a club; just watches girls he can't possibly even talk to. It's really depressing... Grow some ballz man and make the 1st move or life's gonna pass ya by

I tell u what though.. If i ever see u in a club i'll try to hook u up with one of my sister's gf's .. They're really hot

Originally posted by podes881

i like that look......anyways she is far from ugly, she has good facial features, with or without makeup.....

Don't get me wrong.. I think she's HOT but a bit obsessive compulsive... Southern girls *sigh*

Originally posted by tubby

what's weak is watchin u standin with ur back against a wall watchin the dance floor while sippin on ur long island ice tea. My bro and his friend saw u in real life.. They said ur one of those mentally challenged guys who doesn't do jack shit in a club; just watches girls he can't possibly even talk to. It's really depressing... Grow some ballz man and make the 1st move or life's gonna pass ya by

so your "bro and his friend" were following him around all night?

:shaky: