Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP in jersey???

Originally posted by figment21

first off, i am not a hater. i used to listen to jonathan when he was good back in 97 - 98. (that was before all the tina & ghb took affect on his brain). you we're probably still in high school back then wishing you could go to a club. now you are definitly one those crack heads that packed a bag for the weekend to go to the factory for 2 days at a time. ya jonathan rules ! i was just stateing reality, that no nj club can afford that kind of money, nor will they pay it for a dj that plays songs for 45 minutes at a time. there is no way that a nj club can make 15 or 20k at the door to pay for him in the 3 hours that they are open. you obviously have no idea how much it costs to run a nightclub. if jp was so good, what happened when he played at sahara ? no one showed up. that's why he's practically giviving tickets away for new years eve. a begging message from jonathan:

Youre an idiot.

I guarantee you every crackhead from NY and NJ will be there and they would pay double that.

Lets be realistic you can hate him all you want bottom line is factory died out just like everything else does in due time and him playing exit NYE will most likely fill the house.

You call it a begging message I call it reasonable to try and fuck SF.

Originally posted by gianna01

I thought about this one first i liked it then i hated it....for the simple fact that a true JP set to ever be magical happens from 3am till 8am. No NJ club has these hours especially sayreville closes at 2am which means u must end a busy night at like 1:30 and to pay a higher cover for less time is ridiculus and i do not remember the last time i enjoyed getting kicked out at 1:30 there's no magic in that!

You obviously have been to Factory once in your life

A true JP set is not 3am to 8am

That is a True JP at his "worst" set more like 9am-1pm

Originally posted by godisadj

you would to hold open alot of ropes for that!

or perhaps I would have to work an hour in my day job....how does it feel to be in the lowest tax bracket...wait a minute...You dont even pay taxes do you.... Awww shit...Im callin the IRS to go after the 175,000 dollars a year you make tax free.

:laugh: :laugh:

Well what is it ...i think if you make under 15k a year you dont have to pay taxes?? so I guess youre OK.

Originally posted by kostaP

or perhaps I would have to work an hour in my day job....how does it feel to be in the lowest tax bracket...wait a minute...You dont even pay taxes do you.... Awww shit...Im callin the IRS to go after the 175,000 dollars a year you make tax free.

:laugh: :laugh:

Well what is it ...i think if you make under 15k a year you dont have to pay taxes?? so I guess youre OK.

ok door guy call the irs on GODISADJ that will get youy far. right now i'm sitting in my office laughing @ you.

Originally posted by godisadj

ok door guy call the irs on GODISADJ that will get youy far. right now i'm sitting in my office laughing @ you.

you mean you are sitting in your ghetto apartment which you call you "home office" wondering if another cd changer person will call out so youcan pick up an extra shift for the holiidays...and You are really laughing at yourself.

JUST LIKE THE REST OF US ARE...LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by slyonspromos

JP's days are done promoters should spend more on a erick morillo or a sasha & digweed too bad nj crowd doesnt cater to that music.

Dude, are you kidding me? Sasha and Digweed, Morillo, Carl Cox (courtesy of Podes)???

Yeah, I'm sure one of these guys is going to waste a weekend playing Hunka Bunka or Abyss.:rolleyes:

New Jersey should continue concentrating on Jersey DJ's (Tsettos, Rydell, etc.) They are easier to come by, a lot more inexpensive to get, and they have a religious NJ following.

Do you really think a Jersey crowd is going to pay $50 at the door to hear PVD when they can pay $10 to hear Denny and have just as good a (if not a better) time because they feel comfortable with him?