Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes for a successful nightclub?

Originally posted by someclown

You are absolutely right. I hope to someday to be a big-time promotor who can promote at all the big venues in Jersey. Do you think I have a shot?:confused:

you dont have a shot lmao- there arent any big time clubs in NJ-- lmfao- have you decided who youre gonna rip off yet??

1-dj

2-dancers

3-bartenders

4-printers

5-door people

etc

etc

etc

or all the above and more- lmfao

Originally posted by feelgoodshouse

How about a club where people don't feel they are getting ripped off left and right. The industry reallly should re examine the value if their product ie CD prices getting cheaper. It's a lot cheaper to get a dvd and a bottle of wine and stay home then it is to go out. The nightclub industry has basically offered the same product for 30 years now w/o much change. It's not worth it for people to go out like they used to. Entertainment-wise there is too much competition for people's money. $10-12 covers in NJ?? give me a break! The industry is dying and you're raising prices!!!!!! $7-8 drinks??? That's just jersey ...NYC is another story

just a thought-feelgood

Den Fridays -resident

Platinum Saturdays monthly resident

dude 10-12 dollar cover in jersey club , New jersey was 10 dollars 12 years ago, i'm not offended, NYC is offensive 35.00 cover and 15.00 a drink 9.00 for a bottle of water that's a rip not jersey Jersey

15.00 cover is nothing 7 -8 dollars a drink is nothing compared to NYC Clubs NYC is the Rip

Also you have to examine the Quality some clubs bring nothing But Quality,,, any place that 21 + and has been around for a while is deleriving the real deal, now an 18 to party place is a different story