Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn shroomy

issola

Originally posted by shroomy

lol... there is a good reason for that

hey Shroomster,

did you go to any of the white parties?...this guy that works here at MTV told me someone he saw at one of the white parties said that knew me from the clubs so I was wondering if it was you. :confused::D

Originally posted by laliux

hey Shroomster,

did you go to any of the white parties?...this guy that works here at MTV told me someone he saw at one of the white parties said that knew me from the clubs so I was wondering if it was you. :confused::D

Yep... twas me. I vaugely remember that :)

and what was I doing Jackie?? obviously having a great time.

The event at Viscaya was the most magical thing I have ever seen. The people the attitude and the environment couldnt have been better, and I have never seen so many top shelf people (yes there are lots of girls at the white party) who so obviously had tons of money, but had absolutely no attitude except to have fun.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by shroomy

Yep... twas me. I vaugely remember that :)

and what was I doing Jackie?? obviously having a great time.

The event at Viscaya was the most magical thing I have ever seen. The people the attitude and the environment couldnt have been better, and I have never seen so many top shelf people (yes there are lots of girls at the white party) who so obviously had tons of money, but had absolutely no attitude except to have fun.

I would have loved to go. You should see some of the halloween parties and NYE parties that I have gone to, out of this world.