Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are you all doing this Friday?

az-tec

Originally posted by smokesum

talk to the hand :D

damn you are one quick mutherfucker :eek:

ok..fine you can come too :laugh:

actually, come...I think you will fuckin LOVE Astro&Glyde...

wait til you hear there new track:eek: :eek:

lets just say it is being signed by a Major, and I mean MAJOR label and is being backed by the biggest in the biz ;)

One of the Baldwin Brothers used to own it... dont know if he still does .... It used to be called something else...Alaya or something... went to a party there once.... a freind of mine used to work there up untill a year ago.... we went there a few months ago it was like a wednesday afternoon on canal street.... we were the only non-asians in the place.... The food was ok tho ...

Oh hehe.. Well I work on Friday nights when it's a club..They play hiphop, house, etc. To tell you the truth, I heard they don't even serve food at ALL anymore, even during the day.. And a few people had asked me if it used to be called something else prior to Luahn, so I guess thats what they are referring to

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Oh hehe.. Well I work on Friday nights when it's a club..They play hiphop, house, etc. To tell you the truth, I heard they don't even serve food at ALL anymore, even during the day.. And a few people had asked me if it used to be called something else prior to Luahn, so I guess thats what they are referring to

It definately was called something else... i was there when they first opened... alot of celebs were hanging out there when it first opened... and they were turning away people at at the door like crazy.... then reality set in... and the celebs and models moved on and there was nobody left except the sad baldwin brother and my dopey freind who was the chef/partner there till about a year ago ...