Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christmas FUs

FU to all people who hate and put others down! If you dont like someone, so be it. I am so sick of all you fake assholes on here that are nice to my face when you need something and talk shit about me and my friends behind my back!

Merry Fucking Christmas Mother Fuckers!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

FU to all people who hate and put others down! If you dont like someone, so be it. I am so sick of all you fake assholes on here that are nice to my face when you need something and talk shit about me and my friends behind my back!

Preach on Brotha!!!!

People who are negative all the time suck too....and people that criticize every little thing. STFU already.

I agree Jar - True True. On that note FU to the losers that tell girls they are going to kick my ass when they see me then ........ :confused: Still waiting.................. waiting?...................... ok go home. Merry Xmass

"PUT EM UP PUT EM UP" Whose got beef with my friend? :balls:

Fuck 'em, you know you're better than that.

*Fake people suck.

FU to everyone taking off in my office today!

FU to myself for still not finishing my X-mas shopping

:laugh: You just made my day! Thanks bro. Happy holidays to you and the new wife!

thanx for the kind words brotha......happy holidayz as well....i am not gonna be out till new years.....so i will be fully prepared and ready to rock.........i will keep in touch though.......be good nicca

Originally posted by cynstam21

F/U to my cheap jew boss, for not giving me a xmas bonus, or a xmas gift, or a holiday party. the only thing I am gonna get is a buffet lunch that costs him $1000.

What the fuck is wrong with you Scrooge!!!!

sorry, I had to let that out

yea im pissed because i didnt get my xmas bonus wtf