Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Give us some facts about yourself that....

Bling

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 10 years old, my sister and me saved a baby killer whale...the ground was muddy, so we managed to push it back into the water...inch by inch...it took us about 6 hours...when there was enough water for the whale to float, my sister stayed behind and I pushed the whale until it was able to swim again...

I got bit by a spider when I was 6 and for the next two years I serioulsy believed I'd become spiderman...seriosly, I used to sneak out at night and climb trees...I had the trees in the park behind my house all rigged with ropes from which I would swing from one tree to another...true story...

A car ran me over once when I was about 10, I rolled for about 15 feet...got up, all I had was a bruise on my arm...the bruise stayed with me for about 5 months...

I got hired to DJ at a club in atlanta some years ago....and the place was so shady that I didn't want to leave my records to go to the bathroom...so, I would ask for draft beer only so that I could pee on the glasses...at the end of the night, there were about 10 or more glasses filled up...

When I was 15 I ventured out on the dessert with my dirt-bike and the chain broke...I rode for only 20 minutes into the dessert...it took me more than 8 hours to get back...I was dehydrated and alucinating...I learned the lesson and never rode alone again...

Originally posted by funketeer

When I was 10 years old, my sister and me saved a baby killer whale...the ground was muddy, so we managed to push it back into the water...inch by inch...it took us about 6 hours...when there was enough water for the whale to float, my sister stayed behind and I pushed the whale until it was able to swim again...

I got bit by a spider when I was 6 and for the next two years I serioulsy believed I'd become spiderman...seriosly, I used to sneak out at night and climb trees...I had the trees in the park behind my house all rigged with ropes from which I would swing from one tree to another...true story...

A car ran me over once when I was about 10, I rolled for about 15 feet...got up, all I had was a bruise on my arm...the bruise stayed with me for about 5 months...

I got hired to DJ at a club in atlanta some years ago....and the place was so shady that I didn't want to leave my records to go to the bathroom...so, I would ask for draft beer only so that I could pee on the glasses...at the end of the night, there were about 10 or more glasses filled up...

When I was 15 I ventured out on the dessert with my dirt-bike and the chain broke...I rode for only 20 minutes into the dessert...it took me more than 8 hours to get back...I was dehydrated and alucinating...I learned the lesson and never rode alone again...

:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by chaflas

:eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

did I tell you the one about the time I jumped out of my classroom's window to skip class? Sounds like no big deal but my classroom was on the second floor...I landed on the grass that the gardner had moved around to re-plant and I got stuck in mudd up to my knees...they had to pull me out of the mudd and I lost my shoes...needless to say...that was my last day there

:tongue:

oops i have a great story

when i was like 5 . my parents used to take me to feed the ducks by our pond behind my house.

so i saw this baby duck so i decided to grab it cuz i wanted it as a pet. well the mama duck wasnt havin that shit. and she flew at me and bit the hell out of me. ever since then when i see a duck fly near me i get skeered LOL

Originally posted by funketeer

did I tell you the one about the time I jumped out of my classroom's window to skip class? Sounds like no big deal but my classroom was on the second floor...I landed on the grass that the gardner had moved around to re-plant and I got stuck in mudd up to my knees...they had to pull me out of the mudd and I lost my shoes...needless to say...that was my last day there

:tongue:

Yeah, I knew that story. I was the gardener. :D

Originally posted by Bling

oops i have a great story

when i was like 5 . my parents used to take me to feed the ducks by our pond behind my house.

so i saw this baby duck so i decided to grab it cuz i wanted it as a pet. well the mama duck wasnt havin that shit. and she flew at me and bit the hell out of me. ever since then when i see a duck fly near me i get skeered LOL

dow dat's a ducked up sdory...:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lola fun facts:

I played volleyball in college for 2 years at Mott College in Flint, MI.

My dad just completed his first year as the Head Coach there!

When I was 18 years old, I was hired as head coach for Birch Run High school's varsity volleyball team, becoming the youngest head coach for a varsity team in county/region/state (volleyball).

I finished in 1st place for 13-under in the 10-mile Bobby Crim road race....... only took me 1 hour, 45 minutes to run it. I beat my time the following year by 15 minutes..... If I tried to run 10 miles now, I'd probably die...:laugh:

Also, for those of you that got excited and thought that I was the object of Saleens affection - you are beyond wrong...:laugh:

p.s. I think i know who it is saleen..........;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Lola fun facts:

When I was 18 years old, I was hired as head coach for Birch Run High school's varsity volleyball team, becoming the youngest head coach for a varsity team in county/region/state (volleyball).

I finished in 1st place for 13-under in the 10-mile Bobby Crim road race....... only took me 1 hour, 45 minutes to run it. I beat my time the following year by 15 minutes..... If I tried to run 10 miles now, I'd probably die...:laugh:

Also, for those of you that got excited and thought that I was the object of Saleens affection - you are beyond wrong...:laugh:

lol, could you imgaine me and you dating... it's like tyson vs buster douglas, and i'm tyson:eek:

Originally posted by bluboy

It sounds like you were a really athletic girl, Laura!

:D:hat:

Yes I was... I ran Cross Country for a few years too...

I miss playing indoor volleyball though:( I traveled to Chicago three times for AAU junior olympics...... I was our MVP when I was 15.. quite an honor :)

Now I like to GOLF :D :D :D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Lola fun facts:

wowee kazawee! very impressive :eek::)

Alright... here it goes!

I attended Juilliard...

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school.

I travel quite extensively.

I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that.

~ Beetlejuice! :laugh:

On a serious note?>>>>

- I played division 1 Hockey for a year until I blew my knee into 200 pieces (lore like 10)

- I own/run a pretty large business so, no, throwing crappy parties and dj'ing is not "what I do" for a living! :D

- I ran a marathon (my first) last year in honor of a little girl named Amanda Green who has Leukemia... I also raised over $5,000 in the process.

It was part of the Leukemia Society's "Team In Training" program... They take non-runners like me and provide you with coaches, training etc. to finish the event of your choice!