Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez days are over, have been!

njdionysus

Other than Kristine W - Fly Again (Junior's World Club Anthem), I havent heard anything worthy from Junior in the last few years. His remixes sound the same, have the same range, have been weakkkkkkkk and lack that dynamic sound that he once produced. Back in the day at Twilo, I think he was one of the most incredible djs in the world many nights taking you places and I feel fortunate to have experienced the queen when he was tearing it up every weekend. Those days are over and have been for quite a while now. Richard Grant tried to revive the Sound Factory brand name with a has been, its just not going to happen!

TWILO RIP

Originally posted by njdionysus

Other than Kristine W - Fly Again (Junior's World Club Anthem), I havent heard anything worthy from Junior in the last few years. His remixes sound the same, have the same range, have been weakkkkkkkk and lack that dynamic sound that he once produced. Back in the day at Twilo, I think he was one of the most incredible djs in the world many nights taking you places and I feel fortunate to have experienced the queen when he was tearing it up every weekend. Those days are over and have been for quite a while now. Richard Grant tried to revive the Sound Factory brand name with a has been, its just not going to happen!

TWILO RIP

have u even seen Junior lately? have u heard his Trinity remix yet? ;)

TWILO RIP

like the NY Knicks lmfao

Originally posted by seximofo2k

I see him making a comeback. I like his new shit specially me myself n I remix but still people just love taking shots at him it seems.

Not taking shots at him and yes, I know Junior is old. The man is a legend in the booth! For people that have said, the music has taken them somewhere... this man has probably SENT more people on that journey than most others ever will. I'd def give him another shot Fliz, its been a year or so since I've heard him spin live. I dont count Sandbar as a Junior experience.

JR is a legend …do not get me wrong

I have been a loyal fan since 1995 at sound factory THIS WAS A PARTY

that man has pushed sound to the limit at that time

I think that there is not much inspiration left in him

as an artist you need to keep things exciting

I am not sure if he is applying himself anymore

but his legend will go on forever

he is the reason I dedicated my life to music and I will never forget those moments at sound factory

darkerheadshot2.JPG

TWILO RIP

i haven't heard him live ever, but he's def put out some jams.

half of the music he plays are his own rmx's. all unreleased stuff.

so i can't nor can you make that call unless you've gone to hear him reecently.

i think emotional rollercoaster - vivian green (juniors mix) is a great fuckin mix. very nicely put together!!

i realize it's not new, but you said nothing good in the past few years and i'm just proving evidence to the contrary.