Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on shrroooms

funeralhome

Originally posted by shroomy

fuck!!! Life in prision for one and 30 years no parole for another for making acid!!!

You could kill a cop and get off easier.

BUT OMG I want to see what 90 lbs of LSD looks like considering a gram is about 10,000 doses.

That must have been nuts to see that much trip laying around...

holy shitttttttttttttttttttttt:eek:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck!!! Life in prision for one and 30 years no parole for another for making acid!!!

BUT OMG I want to see what 90 lbs of LSD looks like considering a gram is about 10,000 doses.

its well iver 400 million hits....and thats assuming 100microgram hits... you can trip on less than that

I LOVE your sig...one of my fav childhood memories...:D:heart:

and i want to see what that looks like too. yum. i havent done acid in 6 years.

Shit I wish I could get Acid. Back in 93 there was a guy I know who had it. I did it every week for like 6 months. I havent had Acid in like 5 years. I wish I could get some. I took a gel tab 2 years ago, I was told it was Acid but it didnt do shit. Lucky it was only $10

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I LOVE your sig...one of my fav childhood memories...:D:heart:

and i want to see what that looks like too. yum. i havent done acid in 6 years.

Originally posted by housedog

Shit I wish I could get Acid. Back in 93 there was a guy I know who had it. I did it every week for like 6 months. I havent had Acid in like 5 years. I wish I could get some. I took a gel tab 2 years ago, I was told it was Acid but it didnt do shit. Lucky it was only $10

yea, you know it's funny.. i remember when i was 14, 15, i knew so many people who did acid all the time , like it was normal. my ex had told me him and his boys must have done 500 tabs and we were only 17 at the time.

i cant imagine kids doing that many hallucenigens in such a short period ever again.