Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Jewban's Xmas ( A Poem by Bling)

Bling

ON December 25th there is nothing to do

All the goy's are celebrating,, the jews have nothing left to do.

I came on clubplanet and lo and behold no one was on, OY Gavod!!!

But it is was my sister's birthday, a jew born on xmas, what next? Saleen liking trance? Grooveric perhaps gonna dance?

So in my boredom, i download some live sets, from sander to armin.. that stuff is buggin!!! Im groovin in my room like a dork without his meds, i just dont know what got into my head.

So merry xmas and happy holidays, from me to you, see u all this upcoming weekend, at nerve and space , i shall be there till late. :)

Originally posted by Bling

But it is was my sister's birthday, a jew born on xmas, what next? Saleen liking trance? Grooveric perhaps gonna dance?

So in my boredom, i download some live sets, from sander to armin.. that stuff is buggin!!! Im groovin in my room like a dork without his meds, i just dont know what got into my head.

So merry xmas and happy holidays, from me to you, see u all this upcoming weekend, at nerve and space , i shall be there till late. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

:lol3: :lol3: :funny: good one blingster

Yea for the first time in my life I'm the minority - grew up in Westchester NY (Jew central) and went to NYU (NY JEW) and now I'm in the middle of everyone speaking Spanish a mile a minute and a billion Xmas trees!

I did get a Hanukkah tree though, white with blue balls (hehe)

L'Chaim!

Originally posted by MissDiva

Yea for the first time in my life I'm the minority - grew up in Westchester NY (Jew central) and went to NYU (NY JEW) and now I'm in the middle of everyone speaking Spanish a mile a minute and a billion Xmas trees!

L'Chaim!

poor tree:(

Originally posted by MissDiva

L'Chaim!

well happy channukah. my dear