Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Nights At Factory?

Originally posted by sheendawg

Is there a plan for a party in progress? Who would you guys like to see spin there, if not JP? I, for one, think Mike Negron could BRING IT.

last rumor i heard they are gonna try bringing in 'big names' - ex. Robby Rivera is gonan be there on 2/9

...didnt exit try this like a year ago and failed after like a month?

Has Junior done any better with his numbers? Last I heard, Discotheque's party was kicking their ass on Sunday morning. It would be nice to have JP back....but even if it were offered to him, do you think he would go? They done tore the man's booth down and urrythang! :laugh:

Has Junior done any better with his numbers? Last I heard, Discotheque's party was kicking their ass on Sunday morning. It would be nice to have JP back....but even if it were offered to him, do you think he would go? They done tore the man's booth down and urrythang! :laugh:

the booth was always planned to be upgraded- it was originally supposed to be a bday present for JP...but then all this went down.

The whole reason JP walked was mostly pride, not wanting to move to fridays, no after a man you've work with for 7 years wants to slap you in the face like that I dont think i'd really want to go back and work for him...so i wouldnt hold my breath for JP returning to SF as long as grant owns it, but thats just my .2 cents

Originally posted by berniec

the booth was always planned to be upgraded- it was originally supposed to be a bday present for JP...but then all this went down.

The whole reason JP walked was mostly pride, not wanting to move to fridays, no after a man you've work with for 7 years wants to slap you in the face like that I dont think i'd really want to go back and work for him...so i wouldnt hold my breath for JP returning to SF as long as grant owns it, but thats just my .2 cents

But if the numbers continue to dwindle the way they have been, I think RG may be able to lure him back if he offers him a lot more money than he was getting before, cause it's not like the place wouldn't be PACKED, just off the excitement of being back "home" alone. I hope so, just when I was beginning to enjoy Factory this shit goes down! :mad:

Until then, Mike Negron on Fridays gets my vote. LOL

Guest djdrip2002

it would be great if they brought in international talent such as deep dish, saeed & palash, diggers, and the rest. For one RG would def make his money and it would be packed. i mean think about hearing these guys on such a quality sound system. They would def pound it. Also it will def be 18+ to get in lol RG CANNOT afford a strict door policy because the truth is.... 40% of the people in sf were under 21. ;)

Originally posted by jonhenry

i think its gonna b 21 because there trying to get the party that was on sats on friday now so i would guess 21

That would be kinda dumb I think, he wont make half the money an 18+ crowd would make on a friday night with a 21+...he's already got that sat w/ junior why do it friday too w/ international talent...its gotta be 2 different crowds

Has Junior done any better with his numbers? Last I heard, Discotheque's party was kicking their ass on Sunday morning.

Maybe Discos party is gettin more hype, but disco is Tiny in comparison. So They're definately not getting the same #'s. Unless there is a hell of alot of coming and going.