Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Huge Fuck You To ....

koky

Originally posted by koky

eddie guerra , matt specter , THE PROFFESSOR X , vaughns, philipio , & everyone else who bought me drinks causing me to black the fuck out !!! :mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: thanxs btw :laugh: :laugh: :D :D

No Worries Mate... now change your tampon and get your ass up to delux i am throwing an afterparty at my crib after delux

so who ever wants to come or bring records you are welcome to come up....

And by the way koky I haven't slept yet so quitcha bitchin'!

That shyt was funny as fuck :laugh: :laugh: Wish I had my camera lmmfao this dude was so fucked up i tried to get him to get down to the house and was so knocked out lmao :laugh: :laugh: That I said fuck it and left him there with the door open with the chilled weather :laugh::eek:Toooooooo funny not to mention the drinks he had spilled on himself @ Nerve ...

Originally posted by happyface

That shyt was funny as fuck :laugh: :laugh: Wish I had my camera lmmfao this dude was so fucked up i tried to get him to get down to the house and was so knocked out lmao :laugh: :laugh: That I said fuck it and left him there with the door open with the chilled weather :laugh::eek: Toooooooo funny not to mention the drinks he had spilled on himself @ Nerve ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That shyt was funny as fuck :laugh: :laugh: Wish I had my camera lmmfao this dude was so fucked up i tried to get him to get down to the house and was so knocked out lmao That I said fuck it and left him there with the door open with the chilled weather :laugh::eek: Toooooooo funny not to mention the drinks he had spilled on himself @ Nerve ...

:drool::rofl: :rofl:

That shyt was funny as fuck :laugh: :laugh: Wish I had my camera lmmfao this dude was so fucked up i tried to get him to get down to the house and was so knocked out lmao :laugh: :laugh: That I said fuck it and left him there with the door open with the chilled weather :laugh::eek: Toooooooo funny not to mention the drinks he had spilled on himself @ Nerve ...

damn koky sounds like you had a smashley night with out me!!

:beer::funny::itsok:

eddie guerra , matt specter , THE PROFFESSOR X , vaughns, philipio , & everyone else who bought me drinks causing me to black the fuck out !!! :mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: thanxs btw :laugh: :laugh: :D :D

You PUSSY Marlon!!! You can't hang!!!

koky damn u partied hard last nite... good times. :) the hair messed up look looked good