Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iran refuses help from Israel

g420

Originally posted by marksimons

the difference between america as americans see it and america as experienced by the rest of the world over the past 50 years is huge.

Blowhard.........the gap that you speak of has many elements and influences, of which most have nothing to do with the actual truth, but how things are portrayed

Get some perspective douche bag

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my perspective is out looking in, as opposed to in looking out...

thats correct- youre on the outside looking in- our positives outweigh our negatives by a long shot.

the view is always the same when youre not the lead dog-

Originally posted by babbo

my perspective is out looking in, as opposed to in looking out... [/Qother than book and historical experience- without any 'life experience" YOU DONT HAVE A PERSPECTIVE

That applies to you as well then.

And thanks marksimmons for the info on the other arab countries pledging aid - I take back my statement about it being "fucked up". We'll see if certain others on here who made mistaken assumptions can do the same.

Originally posted by raver_mania

That applies to you as well then.

And thanks marksimmons for the info on the other arab countries pledging aid - I take back my statement about it being "fucked up". We'll see if certain others on here who made mistaken assumptions can do the same.

It is good to see other Arab and Muslim countries step up...it is the right thing to do

You, or anyone else, do not have to "take back" statements or assumptions about certain Arab and Muslim countries....

At the time of this orginal post, there was no indication of those certain countries pledging support and aid, where there were other countries who immediately went public...

Like I said, earlier, I hoped certain countries like the Saudi's would follow the U.S. lead by placing aside all issues and providing support....I am glad they did....

I have not seen anything on Pakistan....anyone?

lazy fucker, all you have to do is google these words:

'pakistan aid iran earthquake'

and you'll find this:

Pakistan sending Rs. 5 mln emergency relief for Iran's quake victims

(Updated at 2030 PST)

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is sending emergency relief assistance worth Rs. 5 million to Iran to alleviate the suffering of the victims of the Bam in Kirman Province.

Two C-130 aircraft of Pakistan Airforce carrying relief goods left for Kirman on December 28. The emergency relief assistance includes tents darrees, blankets, medicines, hospital equipment, assistance for locating trapped victims generators water tanks and cooking stoves.

President General Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Mir Zafarullah

Khan Jamali have already sent messages of sympathy to President Syed Muhammad Khatami of Iran on the massive and tragic loss of lives and property caused by the earthquake.

Msuharraf calls Kahatmi, offers sympathies relief assistance to Iran

(Updated at 2030 PST)

ISLAMABAD: President General Pervez Musharraf called Iranian President Sayed Mohammad Kahatmi to convey Government and people of Pakistan's deep sympathies over the devastation caused by earthquake in Bam (Kirman) and grief over the massive loss of lives and property, said a report on Sunday.

President Musharraf offered all possible assistance and also offered provision of military field hospital, the modalities of which will be worked out later. President Khatami thanked the President of Pakistan for his call and expressed his gratitude to people and Government of Pakistan for their support and sympathies as well as relief assistance.

The two leaders underlined the strong bonds of close friendly and neighbourly relations between the two countries.

here: http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/dec2003-daily/28-12-2003/main/update.shtml

lazy fucker, all you have to do is google these words:

'pakistan aid iran earthquake'

and you'll find this:

Pakistan sending Rs. 5 mln emergency relief for Iran's quake victims

(Updated at 2030 PST)

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is sending emergency relief assistance worth Rs. 5 million to Iran to alleviate the suffering of the victims of the Bam in Kirman Province.

Two C-130 aircraft of Pakistan Airforce carrying relief goods left for Kirman on December 28. The emergency relief assistance includes tents darrees, blankets, medicines, hospital equipment, assistance for locating trapped victims generators water tanks and cooking stoves.

President General Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Mir Zafarullah

Khan Jamali have already sent messages of sympathy to President Syed Muhammad Khatami of Iran on the massive and tragic loss of lives and property caused by the earthquake.

Msuharraf calls Kahatmi, offers sympathies relief assistance to Iran

(Updated at 2030 PST)

ISLAMABAD: President General Pervez Musharraf called Iranian President Sayed Mohammad Kahatmi to convey Government and people of Pakistan's deep sympathies over the devastation caused by earthquake in Bam (Kirman) and grief over the massive loss of lives and property, said a report on Sunday.

President Musharraf offered all possible assistance and also offered provision of military field hospital, the modalities of which will be worked out later. President Khatami thanked the President of Pakistan for his call and expressed his gratitude to people and Government of Pakistan for their support and sympathies as well as relief assistance.

The two leaders underlined the strong bonds of close friendly and neighbourly relations between the two countries.

here: http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/dec2003-daily/28-12-2003/main/update.shtml

:aright:

You are exactly right (for once)....lazy ass shit on my part

Originally posted by djxeno

not shitty, Shiite, diff muslim sect.

oh,

you mean like the Shiite sect that began in the 600s AD when Ali, who was the son-in-law of Muhammad, became the Caliph and then was assasinated, creating the credo of "Shiite" which means supporters of Ali (dont know how they get that from those letters though).

oh ok, stupid me, i didnt know

oh and i still agree that Iran is predominnantly a shitty place.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

oh,

you mean like the Shiite sect that began in the 600s AD when Ali, who was the son-in-law of Muhammad, became the Caliph and then was assasinated, creating the credo of "Shiite" which means supporters of Ali (dont know how they get that from those letters though).

oh ok, stupid me, i didnt know

oh and i still agree that Iran is predominnantly a shitty place.

yeah thats what i meant, im glad you know about it.

why do u think Iran is shitty?

um well because any place whose leaders are stupid enough to refuse aid when tens of thousands of their people are dead and injured because of such ridiculous beliefs has got to be a pretty shitty place.

did they offer us any aid when those bastards they support (al qaeda) killed 3,000 americans on 9/11?

um well because any place whose leaders are stupid enough to refuse aid when tens of thousands of their people are dead and injured because of such ridiculous beliefs has got to be a pretty shitty place.

did they offer us any aid when those bastards they support (al qaeda) killed 3,000 americans on 9/11?

yeah, there goverment is pretty hardcore. i would never go there. because if you are american with an american passport and you go to visit chances are you won't be able to return to the u.s.

Hmmm...for you info, after 9/11 Gulliani refused $3 M offered by the Saudi prince.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hmmm...for you info, after 9/11 Gulliani refused $3 M offered by the Saudi prince.

oh yeahhhhhhhh i forgot about that little tid bit thanks for pointin that out dogg.

how dare he refuse aid from saudi arabia!!!!

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

lol Excellent. Forgot all about this. :)

Gentleman,

I think your example is a little misguided.....

Comparing the NYC mayor refusing a check from a Saudi Prince (and all elements and factors attached to this) with the Iranian government refusing aid and support for earthquakes victims is weak and misapplied....

well its a known fact that certain Saudis were and are supporting Al Qaeda

it was pretty well justified in that case

how the hell can you connect an earthquake to Israel?

well israel supports terrorism in palestine so i guess thats why they didnt accept aid from them.

Originally posted by djxeno

well israel supports terrorism in palestine so i guess thats why they didnt accept aid from them.

Iran specifically funds, aids, and supports terrorist groups that carry out terrorist operations against innocent Israelis civilians, yet Israel still offers aid.....

If the reverse happened, do you think Iran would do the same?

Probably not, considering that Iran has pledged that once they get a nuke, they are lobbing it at Israel..indicating that even if Israel responds in kind, it is worth it since it is their duty to destroy Israel

You guys are seriously, seriously misguided on this issue. and the more you make excuses for Iran, the more shameless and foolish you become

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

lol Excellent. Forgot all about this. :)

You've must of forgot what that pencil neck geek said about 911 and how it was deserving for our foreign policies, trying to draw the distinction that our support for Isreal caused 911. The prince forgets that Al-qaeda attacked us for American Soldiers being in Saudi Arabia protecting that little punk!

That's why Guilianni told him to go shove that check up his ass...