Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Burpday Weyes!

ShortyStar

thanks, girl :spin2: !!!

i'm actually staying in tonight; i have a cold and don't feel so hot :( . there weren't any events tonight that really struck my fancy anyway; spundae didn't have a dj i wanted to see.

i'll be at diggers on new year's - will you?

Originally posted by anotherway83

happy birthday, weyes. so how old are you now...45 or 46? i forget...lol just kidding. have a good one. :)

ah, you flatter this old geezer :kiss2: .

my birthday was ok, even though my dad forgot to call. this is the second birthday he's done that, and i got bent outta shape about that the first time, so i decided not to repeat that reaction :) . he didn't intentionally not call, after all.

new year's is gonna be a double party for me; my friends and i are gonna celebrate it as my birthday, too, 'cause we didn't do anything last night. i'm feeling better than i did yesterday, and can't wait for diggers :hoparound !!!

Originally posted by tequiza

happy be-lated weyes! hope you're feeling better. Or atleast well enough to party like its 19...umm, 2004?! Holy molly! :eek:

thanks, tequiza! i'm feeling almost 100% - getting there. my roommate has just come down with something awful, though; i hope i don't get that.

yeah - where did the time go??? 2004 :eek: ??? it's crazy!!!