Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if your not on a list dont bother

jennifer0017

and guess what, they do that on purpose....to make it look like ppl actually go there. when in fact its empty and boring.

The fags who run that place need to be taught a lesson. I say everybody boycott CROBAR !!

there, now bring on the drama

i was there last night cause my friends uncle is a partial owner so i was in for free and VIP everywhere which made me feel like the man for the first hour and a half i was there...after that hour was up though when i saw the people i was around, i didnt feel as special....let me be dead ass with ya...the club itself is amazing.....the music was garbage, the crowd was garbage.... if ur looking for an up-for-it, balls to the wall crowd it aint there...i felt like i was listening to jonathan peters spin...people were "sipping" their drinks with their pinky sticking out....in my opinion if crobar doesnt get big name DJs in soon and quit that door policy shit, theres no way this club will ever fill up...its just way too big...the initial hype is still there so there will be people filling it up for the first few months...i think i left at like 230 or so and went to some shit bar...some chick doing coatcheck asked me cause she saw the braclet on my arm how crobar was...i told her its all hype....total dissappointment i think...im glad i went though so i know im not missing anything now

Originally posted by ny2004

and guess what, they do that on purpose....to make it look like ppl actually go there. when in fact its empty and boring.

The fags who run that place need to be taught a lesson. I say everybody boycott CROBAR !!

there, now bring on the drama

Actually the place was pretty packed but def a weird crowd.

Lots of short haired guys with tight fitting shirts and bleached blonde girlfriends in tow.

Funny vive in the main room so we stayed in the VIP most of the night.

Tried to go to Spirit first but it was shut

Agreed.

Music & Crowd were dissapointing. It was Def Packed as hell.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Only saw 2 gay couples compared to over 100 3 weeks ago.

Didn't see any Performances.

But, WHO gives a Fuck about your SExual Orientation. Go for the Music, Dance and Have Fun.

NO GL Needed.

It was probably the way you were dressed that caught kenny's attention and gave you that bs.

V. CALDERONE Must Arrive ASAP.

Good night.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

NO GL Needed.

It was probably the way you were dressed that caught kenny's attention and gave you that bs.

like people have been saying over and over and over since crobar opened . . . think people would get the hint already . . .

Agreed.

Music & Crowd were dissapointing. It was Def Packed as hell.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Only saw 2 gay couples compared to over 100 3 weeks ago.

Didn't see any Performances.

But, WHO gives a Fuck about your SExual Orientation. Go for the Music, Dance and Have Fun.

NO GL Needed.

V. CALDERONE Must Arrive ASAP.

Good night.

of course you chimed in lol

:laugh:

I went with my girlfriend and had a BLAST! Finally a REAL door policy again......and no big deal really. We never got asked anything about a list or whatever......just a few glances at the door and we walked right in. Just have a decent presentation and it shouldn't be an issue IMO. I enjoyed the music and crowd........very mixed the way I like it. Club is awesome and I'm pysched for Victor. For those who can't party with gays I recommend to stand clear when Victor shows his face b/c that's his crowd........a good one at that...should be sick!

Originally posted by ynnej

i definitely dont think are appearance was the issue, mine my freinds or any body online for that matter, he told the hole line to hit the road, with that kind of tude, that place definitely going to go down.

What time did you go?:confused: We were there around midnight.....sorry to hear this. I hope I don't have problems next time.......but I heard these stories before so it leaves me concerned.

Originally posted by hookahmana

Actually the place was pretty packed but def a weird crowd.

Lots of short haired guys with tight fitting shirts and bleached blonde girlfriends in tow.

Funny vive in the main room so we stayed in the VIP most of the night.

Tried to go to Spirit first but it was shut

yo i dont fucking get it. people complain that there are too many freaks, and then when the borough crowd comes people complain about that too.

make up your fucking mind. its not the crowd that sucks, its you!

[end rant]

Originally posted by pangelid

yo i dont fucking get it. people complain that there are too many freaks, and then when the borough crowd comes people complain about that too.

[end rant]

Yo, I didn't say anything about not liking the crowd, just that it was a weird vibe and the crowd was different.

try reading first before ranting.

Originally posted by ynnej

i definitely dont think are appearance was the issue, mine my freinds or any body online for that matter, he told the hole line to hit the road, with that kind of tude, that place definitely going to go down.

try to go alone next time, dress fucking CLUBBING wise and FIND hot girls

key issue here is YOU, YOUR FRIENDS. SO DRESS FASHIONALBLE & FUNKY

Originally posted by pangelid

[end rant]

well said- also gay clubs/people is part of the world we live in-get used to it- as a demographic group they spend way more money than straights- and don't complain about it the way the 201,516,718.973, straights and guidos do lmfao

Originally posted by zerocelcius

Have you checked out Star?

I got a guest list there. SO if you want to go to a club with out all that BS, and get in on a List I got the hook up.

If you want to check it out e-mail me.

The Web sight is http://creamnyc.com

That sucks about Crobar. The Florida one is pretty cool. :rolleyes:

star, cream whatever- its the club version of tgif- lmfao

try to go alone next time, dress fucking CLUBBING wise and FIND hot girls

key issue here is YOU, YOUR FRIENDS. SO DRESS FASHIONALBLE & FUNKY

and what if we want to dress comfortable, and don't give two shits about what your faggot doorperson thinks of that?

and a really ugly one too, the tranny at the door looks like a 60 year old grandma with a face lift . I can't beleive he has a nerve to judge other ppl. :blown:

Originally posted by ny2004

and what if we want to dress comfortable, and don't give two shits about what your faggot doorperson thinks of that?

and a really ugly one too, the tranny at the door looks like a 60 year old grandma with a face lift . I can't beleive he has a nerve to judge other ppl. :blown:

you fucking people just don't get it.

you wanna dress comfortable, and "be yourself" go to dumps like arc, shelter, etc etc.

crobar is aiming towards getting back to what nyc nightlife used to be about. going out meant dressing nicer then you would if you were going to the gym.

i'm the first to admit that it's nice to be able to go out in jeans and sneakers, but i have to say, good for crobar for instilling some sort of door policy!!!

this going out looking like a damn slob phase needs to end.