Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Question for the pretty CP ladys

notallthere444

Originally posted by notallthere444

To save your mother from being ground up peace by peace in a blender would you have someone pull your clit with tweezers and snip it off with a scissor?

i pretty much already did something similiar in a freak maintenance accident...so, sure.

pt...*piece

Originally posted by notallthere444

WHHHHHHHHHHA

how so?

i think i posted this a while ago...but i snipped the pretty one while doing a quick snip snip. I was using little scissors, and wasn't paying attention i guess....

Anyway, this was two years or so ago. It took a while to heal...and if my clit is touched in a certain spot, I feel a lil something. Def. nerve damage.

Originally posted by marcid21

i think i posted this a while ago...but i snipped the pretty one while doing a quick snip snip. I was using little scissors, and wasn't paying attention i guess....

Anyway, this was two years or so ago. It took a while to heal...and if my clit is touched in a certain spot, I feel a lil something. Def. nerve damage.

:(

That's sad, I guess you had just a little taste of what female circumcision is like.................(chillsssssssssssss)

omg thats insain.. Ive gotten some skin caught in my zipper .. Lol but i couldent imagine what you described "cringe" So you wanna make you or what?

:eek: Ouch!

Oh, you poor thing you...do you need me kiss it and make it better?