Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New (ab)User on the board... introducing myself

s10blazed

Originally posted by s10blazed

Don't make me go get the digital camera from upstairs in the marketing department. I'll show you a huge unshaved ass you'll never forget! haha

howard might enjoy that a little too much though, so maybe next time.

:laugh: :laugh:

eagle fwd car.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a girl i knew used to have one. Funny shit.

oh and welcome to the board.

One a side note do you feel like you are spending too much time and money on a blazer. For the money you put into it you probably could of bought a escalade or something. but if that is what you like looks good to me.

Originally posted by jtk4

One a side note do you feel like you are spending too much time and money on a blazer. For the money you put into it you probably could of bought a escalade or something. but if that is what you like looks good to me.

Well, first of all, that is my S-10. My Blazer is not in any of those pics, nor is my Renault. And to answer your question, no. I do all the work myself. Parts are cheap. Escalades are $35k++. I have less than $10k into my truck before the paint job, less than $500 into my Renault, and my Blazer is still pending at close to $20k. So I have 3 for less than an escalade, and they are my works of art, not Cadillacs. Thanks for lookin out though. Been test drivin new cars and have my eye on an 04 Honda Civic Si. But gotta save up some moolah first.

well i guess if you are trying to match your pants to your car.........

like i said you sound like you love doing that so who cares how much money you spend. the truck looks good in pics, but lets get back to drugs.

got any shoot me a pm

:laugh:

The "G" was put there as a default by the forum software. It must mean guy because I am definitely male. I'm editing a vid for you guys to see the ol' truck in action. I'm even addin a special touch for the spanish comment. Probably will be hosted by tomorrow evening. Stay tuned!