Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Namath

pk1

Oh man !!! That was great TV. it sure beat HBO :laugh: The dude had a stupid smile plastered on his mug and he was all over suzy like a sears suit. The drag on his voice was the best... at first I thought he was sick or something..then i realized: Booze+Box Seats= Horny ass MoFo.

I coulda have sworn Namath was gonna stick his tongue down her throat or just drop her rite there and get busy :laugh: :laugh:

I bet next time suzy interviews Namath, she will wear a helmet or a mask :D

Yeah I heard she has to wear a helmet during all interviews from now on.

By the way, what was the look on Suzy's face when Joe was kickin his game to her? Was she in disgust or did she try to be professional about it?

Originally posted by pk1

Yeah I heard she has to wear a helmet during all interviews from now on.

By the way, what was the look on Suzy's face when Joe was kickin his game to her? Was she in disgust or did she try to be professional about it?

You know that face that somebody has for a couple of minutes after doing a shot ?? That was it... it was like she dreaded what might happen...and I bet my ass she didnt know what to do if her gig turned ou to be "Sideline interviews Gone Wild" episode :laugh: She hang in there before the producers wizened up and pulled the plug..it was nice. :laugh:

You gotta understand, its not just Namaths' action that riled people up..its the fact that alotta of old schoolers see those ladies reporting on the sidelines as nothing more than a cheerleader or something to provide 'horizontal' entertainment from time to time....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I couldnt stop laughing when I saw that. It caught me so by surprise

Reminded me of that really old guy that tans and has bad hair dye that hits on young chicks at clubs.........classic

joe is no stranger to a party and mixing it up. prob has bedded more good looking babes than most of CP combined- lmfao

Originally posted by bullseye

my mother still thinks joe is gorgeous:confused:

Hell yeah :D

He's thee Joe Namath... thee guy that predicted SuperBowl victory! The guy that would wear a fucking fur coat on the side lines!

I agree 100%.... I'd bang him.....(all though I'd have to be really fucking drunk!!!)