Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NYC Video CLIP

The song playing is Chris & Kai's vocal remix of Jade Starlings "Catch" Me, which was just released on Yoshi a few months ago. Deep Dish has been rocking it for over a year, always gets a good response when dropped, especially the dub at last years wmc. It's aso getting play from Howells, the LES boyz and Hernan Cantanneo. Now what were you saying about the music again????

Originally posted by DINO nYc

The song playing is Chris & Kai's vocal remix of Jade Starlings "Catch" Me, which was just released on Yoshi a few months ago. Deep Dish has been rocking it for over a year, always gets a good response when dropped, especially the dub at last years wmc. It's aso getting play from Howells, the LES boyz and Hernan Cantanneo. Now what were you saying about the music again????

lmao:laugh:

sorry what i meant to say is .......the track sucks:laugh: those are overrated djs:tongue:

Steve Lawler, Danny Tenaglia, Sander K, Timo Maas all have rocked "Dark Beat" at one point or another. That MUST make it a good track, no? :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

lol.. Hi Dino! :D

Originally posted by dkny8

Steve Lawler, Danny Tenaglia, Sander K, Timo Maas all have rocked "Dark Beat" at one point or another. That MUST make it a good track, no? :blown:

I've seen Darkbeat rip apart dancefloors when it was first dropped (i.e. DT at wmc '02). Getting played out in the mainstream circuit doesn't make it a bad track, it just makes it annoying to listen to. When I read responses like yours I seriously laugh my ass off. While you sit behind your comp and criticize producers and flex your mp3 muscles, they cash in at the bank. You fail to realize that the dj/ production market is a very lucrative business. Do you have any idea how much $$$ Darkbeat made???? Do you also realize that Murk made that money doing what they love, producing music. So keep talking shit buddy, at the end of the day you're just a clueless, over opinionative internet geek talking shit. :blown:

Originally posted by wonderbread

mY GIRL WENT AND ITS 90% GAY

LOL, C'mon Dave... she went one time. You should know better than that. When I went there dime pieces all over the place.

Christmas Eve, they had DJ Yahel spin for a prodominently Israeli crowd... oh shit Crobar must be a Jewish club now...lol