Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So does anyone play golf other then....

oldschoolny

use to play few times a wekk few yrs ago, let my game go to shit past few yrs though . prob was down to a 12hand. and then just couldnt get any better.

Plus its hard to be a golfer in nyc limited courses and ten thousand koreans waiting on line to play the city courses.

Lola ur much luuckier being down in FLa , moore course cheaper and u can play 12 mos a yr.

Originally posted by bxbomb

use to play few times a wekk few yrs ago, let my game go to shit past few yrs though . prob was down to a 12hand. and then just couldnt get any better.

Plus its hard to be a golfer in nyc limited courses and ten thousand koreans waiting on line to play the city courses.

Lola ur much luuckier being down in FLa , moore course cheaper and u can play 12 mos a yr.

hell yeah... 12 months is right... Summer time I can get 18 + cart for $13.00 :)

My handicap is around 16 or 18. I generally boogie or double boogie each hole. Occassionally I get a legitimate "par"... been close to a bird, but still haven't got one yet.

...i play 2003 tiger woods like a champ...lol...i have an admiration for the game as i caddied for years and worked in various country clubs when i was younger and have seem some of the finest courses in new jersey...but i have yet to pick up a club god damn it...maybe this year....

Originally posted by phatman

...i play 2003 tiger woods like a champ...lol...i have an admiration for the game as i caddied for years and worked in various country clubs when i was younger and have seem some of the finest courses in new jersey...but i have yet to pick up a club god damn it...maybe this year....

See, you need to come to SoFlo - bring your clubs and go golfin' buddy:tongue: