Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No 24 Hour Liquor Licenses

Originally posted by SiDFresh

More like a deceptive advertising!!!:(:mad: :mad:

Don't listen to this retard. He's got law school student syndrome i.e., let me show you what I (think I) know. I'm a lawyer and can tell you with absolute certainty that there is what's known as the "All Night Permit" or the NP-710 permit, which costs a whopping $56 to get and can only be procured for New Year's. Call the Liquor Authority if you have any doubts.

This permit like anything eles in law has parameter's and it is an extention on on NYE for an additional 4 hours. Which means until 8am. What do you think eddie the law lets club owners what all night means.

Now I am sure you are night a lawyer

Originally posted by zoobar69

This permit like anything eles in law has parameter's and it is an extention on on NYE for an additional 4 hours. Which means until 8am. What do you think eddie the law lets club owners what all night means.

Now I am sure you are night a lawyer

You know what, I stand corrected. You're actually right. It allows an extension of the closing time mandated by statute but does not literally allow 24 hour service.

Good luck on the bar. ;):tongue:

Originally posted by £ddie

Don't listen to this retard. He's got law school student syndrome i.e., let me show you what I (think I) know. I'm a lawyer and can tell you with absolute certainty that there is what's known as the "All Night Permit" or the NP-710 permit, which costs a whopping $56 to get and can only be procured for New Year's. Call the Liquor Authority if you have any doubts.

u were right the first time around. i'm an expert on this. ;) here's the deal so everyone can shut the fuck up and go get wasted. the license gives you an extension of closing time from 4am to 8am. those are the times you normally can't sell liquor in new york county. after 8AM you're allowed to sell liquor again assuming you are licensed and it's not a sunday. so basically by giving you a 4 hour extension it has allowed you to sell liquor for 24 hours.

:drunk:

Originally posted by jonhenry

so basically from 8am to noon u cant drink but before and after u can????

nah, on sundays you can't sell liquor between 4AM and 12PM.

on weekdays you can't sell liquor from 4AM to 8AM. The all night permit basically allows you to sell alcohol during the blacked out period of 4am to 8am. after that, assuming the place has a license, they can sell alcohol as they normally would. so eddie was right in the original post. here's the law. the all night permit makes an exception to the normal law below:

Sec. 106.5 - Provisions governing licensees to sell at retail for consumption on the premises. No alcoholic beverages shall be sold, offered for sale, or given away upon any premises licensed to sell alcoholic beverages at retail for on-premises consumption during the following hours:

Sunday, from four antemeridian to twelve Noon

On any other day between four antemeridian and eight antemeridian

Nor shall any person be permitted to consume any alcoholic beverages upon any such premises later than one-half hour after the start of the prohibited hours of sale provided for in this section.