Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLY F@#*in' CIRCA

Yes, it seems like it was only yesterday when I stumbled home and posted my Metro NYE review. I must say, the year went by damn fast.

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY:

JAYSON, CHRIS, PETEY, GEORGE, RICHIE, & KOSTA

Thanks for throwing an amazing party last night! Alll the old skool CP/Metro crew were there and looking hotter than ever!!!

Rapture, Hunnie, LatinaZ, Tizzah, Notallthere, Imnakedrightnow (You guys have NO IDEA how jealous I was that I couldn't be hangin' with you all night on the dance floor. But let's just say, my TRUE TROOPER skills were in full effect and it was WELL WORTH IT!!!)

Afterhours was mad chill; hangin with the hardcore!!!

Billy, thanks for the hook-up, you're the best!!

BIGTIME, thanks for picking me up so high in the air that the entire dancefloor got to see my ass. :rolleyes:

Notallthere, where they hell did you go? Back to room? or EXIT?

Speaking of EXIT, you people are nutz if you ended up goin there! My ass is goin back to bed!!! I am done till SoBe! Lata!

Originally posted by cynstam21

Yes, it seems like it was only yesterday when I stumbled home and posted my Metro NYE review. I must say, the year went by damn fast.

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY:

JAYSON, CHRIS, PETEY, GEORGE, RICHIE, & KOSTA

Thanks for throwing an amazing party last night! Alll the old skool CP/Metro crew were there and looking hotter than ever!!!

Rapture, Hunnie, LatinaZ, Tizzah, Notallthere, Imnakedrightnow (You guys have NO IDEA how jealous I was that I couldn't be hangin' with you all night on the dance floor. But let's just say, my TRUE TROOPER skills were in full effect and it was WELL WORTH IT!!!)

Afterhours was mad chill; hangin with the hardcore!!!

Billy, thanks for the hook-up, you're the best!!

BIGTIME, thanks for picking me up so high in the air that the entire dancefloor got to see my ass. :rolleyes:

Notallthere, where they hell did you go? Back to room? or EXIT?

Speaking of EXIT, you people are nutz if you ended up goin there! My ass is goin back to bed!!! I am done till SoBe! Lata!

Ditto. it was the sickest time ever!!!!:D

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

Notallthere went to EXIT with me..........

and HE FUCKEN LOVED IT

SICKEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!

YO, I was soo pissed that they turned the lights on at 10 am, so

I went to the room to put on my PUMA sweats, and head over to EXIT...

... I sat in a chair waitin for everyone to get their shit together, there were 6 other peeps in the room, the next thing you know, I woke up in bed (still in my PUMA sweats) and it was a quarter to 1...there were 3 others past out in the room with me...the rest had gone to EXIT without us... MY BODY HAD A COMPLETE AND TOTAL BREAKDOWN... but like I said b4, it was well worth it!!!

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

you could have came with us, we took a taxi to the city, we were in the lobby for a while

most people that said they were going didn't, calling us crazy and crackheads as their were checking out

It never felt sooooo gooooooooood to be a crackhead

"It never felt sooooo gooooooooood to be a crackhead"

TOO MUCH!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: