Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp @ exit2 review

all i have to say is going there is a reminder to me why i do not go the city anymore for afterhours. the places was packed like tempts on a holiday weekend. and there were degenerates. everyfucking"straight" degenerate in teh tri state area was there. it was disgusting. i was never a big "factory" goer. i would go once in a while .... but after seeing what the nyc superclub scene hascome to and teh lowlife it attracts .... i will never go again!! goodbye to that scene forever. if i am in a good modd one day i might go and check out crobar in hopes that it is completly different from what i experienced this morning.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

all i have to say is going there is a reminder to me why i do not go the city anymore for afterhours. the places was packed like tempts on a holiday weekend. and there were degenerates. everyfucking"straight" degenerate in teh tri state area was there. it was disgusting. i was never a big "factory" goer. i would go once in a while .... but after seeing what the nyc superclub scene hascome to and teh lowlife it attracts .... i will never go again!! goodbye to that scene forever. if i am in a good modd one day i might go and check out crobar in hopes that it is completly different from what i experienced this morning.

calderone is destroying Crobar right now, everyone i talk to says he's killin' it hes going till 9 tonight

Was at Crobar 'til noon, :rock: Calderone :rock: first time I've ever heard him spin, some haaaard shit with a style like no other. Just way tooooooooooo many Chelsea boys at Crobar this morning.

I thought Jonathan was tight when I was in the house, long night day whatever it was.

Congratulations on your realization. It's probably better if you stay in Jersey, Champ.;)

WOW:eek: :eek:

lol - what time were you there?!?

I heard last nite 'normal' club hours were kinda messy with an odd crowd, but i got there around noon and left at closin 9ish and i thought it was pretty good...

i got to exit with baaston billy, bobby digital and myself around 5am and stayed until around 7am. the music was awesome (i am not arguing with that). it was the people and the place was disgusting. it was filled to capacity when i walked in there (like exit was the very first night it opened). me and the crew i went there with cannot tolerate that. so we bounced.

the hilight of the time i was there was when jp was playing "da hype" junior jack with an old disco acapella over it (i thought originally it was franz joli but now i think i was wrong)

i got to exit with baaston billy, bobby digital and myself around 5am and stayed until around 7am. the music was awesome (i am not arguing with that). it was the people and the place was disgusting. it was filled to capacity when i walked in there (like exit was the very first night it opened). me and the crew i went there with cannot tolerate that. so we bounced.

shoulda gone later bro, i got there around noon and it was still pretty packed, but room to move around and shit

Originally posted by njdionysus

Was at Crobar 'til noon, :rock: Calderone :rock: first time I've ever heard him spin, some haaaard shit with a style like no other. Just way tooooooooooo many Chelsea boys at Crobar this morning.

I thought Jonathan was tight when I was in the house, long night day whatever it was.

I was @ Crobar...where were u??????

Mendez

Originally posted by cynstam21

Big mistake Choopie, you should have gotten there at 11.

Cyn, I can't believe you didn't want to go...

I got there at 11:00am and stayed until 5:30pm...

awesome night! yeah the bathrooms were dirty and the stairs could have been cleaned but, the music was insane! truly enjoyed going out yesterday...JP brought back a lot of memories...

Originally posted by firedup

Cyn, I can't believe you didn't want to go...

I got there at 11:00am and stayed until 5:30pm...

awesome night! yeah the bathrooms were dirty and the stairs could have been cleaned but, the music was insane! truly enjoyed going out yesterday...JP brought back a lot of memories...

Blaise, you have no idea how tired I was!!! I'm getting old as well. I'm so glad you had a good time, sorry I couldnt be there with you guys. 11 am is the time get there, anything b4 is strictly amatuer.

got there sometime around noon - no line =) happy cuz i thought there was going to be .. the bouncer stared at my id for about 5 mins cuz he had nothing else better to do and didnt even get searched! def not good aha...was searching for a decent bathroom for about 25 mins!! lol but inside, other than a buncha uglyYy loOkin boYs & n skanky gIrLs, the music was hot n found sum old clubheads ;) i think jp really enjoyed himself in this event but i will nevaaaa go bak to exit that was my first n last time!! place is huge and has potential....if the management actually knew how to handle it it woulda been better!! its jus soo dirty and the crowd was dEFFF OFFBEAT ewwa aha. all in all we left around 7, had agreattttt fcukingg time....i havent danced my ass off like that in sucha long time! i think i lost 10lbs lol...good job johnnylol!