Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP NYE song ID?

dbolboy

Originally posted by mikeynine999

bro why do u even waste your time on this board asshole

thank you, this fucking guy all he does is put a smiley face on all posts, it doesnt make u cool if u have a billion posts, loser:mad:

(before i got there i heard he played Like A Prayer & Sweet Surrender!!>>missed it again)

The Hurting

Change The World

Corrupt baby!!

**midnight**

All This Time>>>this might have the best intro to any jp produced vocal

Kienzle & Iberle - Touch Me (Laurent Wolf Mix)

Chant For Freedom--not a real fan

The Pressure Aca over Amazing

Serenity (White Rabbit guitars were teased towards the end of this if my memory serves me right)

DJ Dimas pres. D-Formation - Starstuff

Temper

The Love You Need---ok, i like the track, but i dont know why there is such a big hype over it, its not really a "floor filler"...i'm not trying to take anything away from him but, just cuz Vibe did it doesnt mean its golden

Babalu

One Of Three

Everytime I Feel It

Bazaar - Experience

Flokati

Remanipulated vs. Boots>>dope

Par-T-One - I'm So Crazy (diff mix than the crave one, def not subliminal chant or morillo mix either--first time i heard that one)

Gecko - Just Close Your Eyes (2002 mix)

Things To Come (Dave The Wave and Maa Bell mix--ripped apart)

A Better World

Brothers

Yet another new IYE--normally i would say ok thats enough with in ur eyes...but this mix keeps a lot of elements of the orig mix and still has a real hard kick to it, not as trancey as the "2nd mix" or the WMC mix>>great job JP

GTI -->ripped to shreds, i def remember hearing diff hi-hats to this when he was playing it, not sure if they did something in the studio to it, but he was working the keys and EFX all over the place with it...Kriste Lee told me that he actually sampled a part of Enjoy The Silence and mixed it with GTI>>>whatever was done it sounded unreal

I'm Here aca over i honestly dont remember

Da Hype with Donna Summer - I Feel Love-->this was a great mix, and the more i listen to the da hype the more i love it, brings so much energy to the dance floor

PF&L was destroyed with EFX....this was followed by a nasty tech set (around 8AM) i cant even ID what tracks, never heard any of them--finally Johnny brought back some filth

10AM or so, another mix of Let The Sunshine-->i have a bad feeling about this, but i really hope JP had nothing to do with this, one of the worst tracks i have heard JP play in recent memory, sounded like real cheesey trance IMO--bad news!

Marco V - Del-->another track JP destroyed...right into Lethal Industry (with the Silence Aca over it-->we all know the story on that)...back into Del>>>EFX everywhere

Gary Martin - COSA CAUGOT!!!!-->unfortunately, he only played the intro and the first verse i guess u would say of it, then faded it out...into The Fortunate Ones (Instrumental)..he was playing something over it that just reminded me of that slave nation type sound...this is during one of their retarted shows

round 2 of All This Time

Just A Little More Love (instrumental into the vocal)

Totally Dub

Boris Dlugosch pres. Booom! - Keep Pushin'>>awesome track, the orig is from 97 i believe, i think there is a new mix of it not 100%...sounds more tribally than orig

No More Games vs. Died In Your Arms--killed this as usual

La Onzieme Marche (Rollercoaster Mix)>>dope...i still like the c1 better though)

new Jark Prongo that samples an old Busta Rhymes track from 98-99--surprised he played this, something i can see Cleveland rocking

Kiss My Eyes (A. Clamaran Mix)

i left at 2PM...came back at 8PM-->people told me i missed the following:

Deep Kemical sampled with the actually crashes in Acid Crash in the buildups (as told by mr. shaun desorok)..into Acid Crash

Love Is A Healer

Temperamental

U Don't Know Me

Never Knew

i walked back into Moloko - Forever More into that

"i appreciate" track (hate it), KOT - Finally (orig mix) thank u

then Hunter, into Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody...JP then got on the mike and let us all know he hurt his back this week and just couldnt go spinning any longer, said he will make it up to us for his b-day party ...(about 8:45PM i would say)...closed with Ultra Nate - Free

Originally posted by njdionysus

(before i got there i heard he played Like A Prayer & Sweet Surrender!!>>missed it again)

The Hurting

Change The World

Corrupt baby!!

**midnight**

All This Time>>>this might have the best intro to any jp produced vocal

Kienzle & Iberle - Touch Me (Laurent Wolf Mix)

Chant For Freedom--not a real fan

The Pressure Aca over Amazing

Serenity (White Rabbit guitars were teased towards the end of this if my memory serves me right)

DJ Dimas pres. D-Formation - Starstuff

Temper

The Love You Need---ok, i like the track, but i dont know why there is such a big hype over it, its not really a "floor filler"...i'm not trying to take anything away from him but, just cuz Vibe did it doesnt mean its golden

Babalu

One Of Three

Everytime I Feel It

Bazaar - Experience

Flokati

Remanipulated vs. Boots>>dope

Par-T-One - I'm So Crazy (diff mix than the crave one, def not subliminal chant or morillo mix either--first time i heard that one)

Gecko - Just Close Your Eyes (2002 mix)

Things To Come (Dave The Wave and Maa Bell mix--ripped apart)

A Better World

Brothers

Yet another new IYE--normally i would say ok thats enough with in ur eyes...but this mix keeps a lot of elements of the orig mix and still has a real hard kick to it, not as trancey as the "2nd mix" or the WMC mix>>great job JP

GTI -->ripped to shreds, i def remember hearing diff hi-hats to this when he was playing it, not sure if they did something in the studio to it, but he was working the keys and EFX all over the place with it...Kriste Lee told me that he actually sampled a part of Enjoy The Silence and mixed it with GTI>>>whatever was done it sounded unreal

I'm Here aca over i honestly dont remember

Da Hype with Donna Summer - I Feel Love-->this was a great mix, and the more i listen to the da hype the more i love it, brings so much energy to the dance floor

PF&L was destroyed with EFX....this was followed by a nasty tech set (around 8AM) i cant even ID what tracks, never heard any of them--finally Johnny brought back some filth

10AM or so, another mix of Let The Sunshine-->i have a bad feeling about this, but i really hope JP had nothing to do with this, one of the worst tracks i have heard JP play in recent memory, sounded like real cheesey trance IMO--bad news!

Marco V - Del-->another track JP destroyed...right into Lethal Industry (with the Silence Aca over it-->we all know the story on that)...back into Del>>>EFX everywhere

Gary Martin - COSA CAUGOT!!!!-->unfortunately, he only played the intro and the first verse i guess u would say of it, then faded it out...into The Fortunate Ones (Instrumental)..he was playing something over it that just reminded me of that slave nation type sound...this is during one of their retarted shows

round 2 of All This Time

Just A Little More Love (instrumental into the vocal)

Totally Dub

Boris Dlugosch pres. Booom! - Keep Pushin'>>awesome track, the orig is from 97 i believe, i think there is a new mix of it not 100%...sounds more tribally than orig

No More Games vs. Died In Your Arms--killed this as usual

La Onzieme Marche (Rollercoaster Mix)>>dope...i still like the c1 better though)

new Jark Prongo that samples an old Busta Rhymes track from 98-99--surprised he played this, something i can see Cleveland rocking

Kiss My Eyes (A. Clamaran Mix)

i left at 2PM...came back at 8PM-->people told me i missed the following:

Deep Kemical sampled with the actually crashes in Acid Crash in the buildups (as told by mr. shaun desorok)..into Acid Crash

Love Is A Healer

Temperamental

U Don't Know Me

Never Knew

i walked back into Moloko - Forever More into that

"i appreciate" track (hate it), KOT - Finally (orig mix) thank u

then Hunter, into Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody...JP then got on the mike and let us all know he hurt his back this week and just couldnt go spinning any longer, said he will make it up to us for his b-day party ...(about 8:45PM i would say)...closed with Ultra Nate - Free

you know where I can find these songs bro?