Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Circa to Exit, to my house, back to Exit review

I walked into Circa around 12:30am.. It was pretty packed. I went up to my room and relaxed for a while. Went down to Circa, started drinking to get ready for Rydell. The place started to get packed by 2:30am. And it was packed when Rydell came on. Metro fuckin Lounge was back baby !!!

Sick...sick...sick time

Brian , i am sorry i was late for 2 hours:D

Around 5:00am i left Circa to go to Exit. 5:30 am, the line at Exit was around the corner. No more people going in. Fuck that, took care of the bouncer and walked in..

Oh my God, they moved SF into Exit. 3 floors of Exit, wall to wall packed. Factory girls all over the place. (I love factory girls). 8:46 am to be exact, he dropped "in your eyes". Exit was going nuts. 10:00am, i go up to the white room. Packed...Insane fuckin time. 4:30pm left Exit (still packed wall to wall). went home took a shower, watching TV.. I was like : Fuck the TV

Went into Exit around 6:00pm. My friends were still there, hung out till 8:00pm and finally came home at 8:30pm

wwooooowwwwwwwwww...siicckkkk:D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

I walked into Circa around 12:30am.. It was pretty packed. I went up to my room and relaxed for a while. Went down to Circa, started drinking to get ready for Rydell. The place started to get packed by 2:30am. And it was packed when Rydell came on. Metro fuckin Lounge was back baby !!!

Sick...sick...sick time

Brian , i am sorry i was late for 2 hours:D

Around 5:00am i left Circa to go to Exit. 5:30 am, the line at Exit was around the corner. No more people going in. Fuck that, took care of the bouncer and walked in..

Oh my God, they moved SF into Exit. 3 floors of Exit, wall to wall packed. Factory girls all over the place. (I love factory girls). 8:46 am to be exact, he dropped "in your eyes". Exit was going nuts. 10:00am, i go up to the white room. Packed...Insane fuckin time. 4:30pm left Exit (still packed wall to wall). went home took a shower, watching TV.. I was like : Fuck the TV

Went into Exit around 6:00pm. My friends were still there, hung out till 8:00pm and finally came home at 8:30pm

wwooooowwwwwwwwww...siicckkkk:D

Your INSANE!!!! WOW....i cant believe you went back to exit after getting home.

thats awesome.

I wanted to stay out forever but my freinds needed to get something to eat. So i had to leave early, at like 5:30am. Sucked.

I was @ ARC, was amazing time there. It was packed alot more than usual, but there was still room to dance. Sander K kicked ass.

Just wish i had more money to go back in after eating.

oh well.

billy