Clubplanet Nightlife Community

London Crew

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not from the UK but i love the brits and its great to see that ur coming to party with us Americans...u can definitely teach us how to party...ive been to ibiza so i know how u guys get down....ultra is similar to something like creamfields and homelands in the UK...its not my cup of tea to be honest since ive been there the last 2 years...WMC is the closest thing our country will ever get to Ibiza...the only problem is that its like cramming the whole summer of ibiza into 7 days....ur gonna miss alot but ull also get to see some insane gigs...check out wmcwap.com for party info...theyll start posting parties relatively soon...if u need any info email me

Joeycrack13@aol.com

Originally posted by adilious

Hey All - Wondering if there are any other people from the UK on this forum who are going to WMC this year.

My mate and I will be coming out on the 5th .... this will be our first time .... can't wait!

A couple of my friends from the UK are coming again for next conference. Always good to have the Brits over. You guys are a bunch of crazy party animals from across the pond.

Originally posted by pizzacheaze

i fly out of london on the 3rd

where is the uk contingency staying in miami? are you registering for the conference?

im going out on my own, but meeting friends out there from the US.

i hate travelling transatlantic on my own, so boring.

Registering for the conference! not a chance better bein on the beach chillin n drinkin smoothies. Not definite but supposed to be at the Maxine.... Stickin mainly on the soulful house route slightly varying to RnB and Drum N Bass. Not doin Ultra though

Guest stretchmmad

Yush!!!

The original London sunday crew making the journey for the first time, in full support of KREMLIN from Amsterdam!!!

Matthew Dekay the one to watch!!

www.kremlin.nl for more info on comrades!!

Stretch coming to get ya!!

www.shush.nl about moi!!

there are 5 of us coming over from london. we are WMC virgins but definitely up for it big time!

respect to the rest of the UK massive heading over

we fly out on friday 5 and need some further pointers as to the best par-tays to attend and places to chill at during the day!!!

help us out guys.

straight from ibiza to miami, london boy's will be out there, so need to know place's to go, will appreciate some guest list invitations from our fellow americian brothers...... as you well know british and american's work well together.. can't wait to chill in the "sunshine"..: :afro:

Originally posted by buca1uk

straight from ibiza to miami, london boy's will be out there, so need to know place's to go, will appreciate some guest list invitations from our fellow americian brothers...... as you well know british and american's work well together.. can't wait to chill in the "sunshine"..: