Clubplanet Nightlife Community

London Crew

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pizzacheaze

so c'mon party orginisers, if you want the creme da le creme of the europeans at your party

LET US ALL IN FOR NOWT

pizzacheaze - where are you heading when your'e out there my guys need some pointer mate! have you done it all before? how many of you going and when?

Hi Paskie

Just going with the flow, its a holiday not a orginised tour :)

Prolly head to nikki beach friday for the radio one, wouldnt mind checking out PVD same night at space, but thats prolly gonna be rammed. Saturday i think is Ultra Festival, sure to be a good lineup and 50,000 people.

Closer the time we will get full lineups, but basically i want to chill on the beach and not plan anything.

Im going on my own on the 3rd-11th from Manchester via London, meeting a clubbing mate who lives in Chicago over there.

Originally posted by pizzacheaze

Hi Paskie

Just going with the flow, its a holiday not a orginised tour :)

Prolly head to nikki beach friday for the radio one, wouldnt mind checking out PVD same night at space, but thats prolly gonna be rammed. Saturday i think is Ultra Festival, sure to be a good lineup and 50,000 people.

Closer the time we will get full lineups, but basically i want to chill on the beach and not plan anything.

Im going on my own on the 3rd-11th from Manchester via London, meeting a clubbing mate who lives in Chicago over there.

nice one i get the idea - we wanna cram in as much as possible and dont wanna miss any good underground par-tays etc so im just trying to keep my ear to the ground! thanks for the info though! ;)

Guest stretchmmad

i can say this for sure, you can get sorted out for KREMLIN if you find the one called:

KARL MARXMAN

Reduced entry at the very least, check the website kremlin.nl on the guestbook/ Forum pages MORE INFO AS THE DAYS GO BY!!

I am acting on behalf of the "getting more famous by the day"

Karl Marxman

(Director General Kremlin USA)

He is well aware of blagging northen UK types trying to scallywag

their way onto exclusive Kremlin VIP free me up yum yum lists.

And I can tell you that he finds this kind of begging a shocking dissgrace.

All efforts are being made to keep the prices way below the normal outragous ripp off costs of clubbing.

Pay for the ticket you cheap skate limey bastardo.

Surport my chronic habbit....Did I say Habbit ?

I ment to say...

Surport your Euro promotors in the ruff & tuff world that is Miami WMC 2004.

Kremlin are for the people by the people.

More info from the front line of Dance soon.

Hi Larry

I hope that was not aimed at me personally.

I maybe northern, but i definatly am not no 'begging, blagging skallywag'

As far as your comment goes 'Pay for the ticket you cheap skate limey bastardo.' I am highly offended by this and I intend to boycott any Kremlin events unless you retract.

I sent Karl a email, inviting him to this thread, to see if we can get some sort of euro party going, not asking for free hand-me-outs or list places.

When I am on vacation, I pay my own way, and go where I want to go.

Guest stretchmmad

pizzachease, i know Larry Largefellow pretty well and i can tell ya he comes from a place called Peckham!! it's not personal but general, he hates most things apart from Arsenal and Ganja!

I can honestly say it is a great idea and perhaps i can get the idea to the Marxman but the facts are that it is a costly business the USA and people need to get paid!!

Keep the faith my English comrad because KREMLIN will be a super jam, no doubt, IM THERE!!!!

"so c'mon party orginisers, if you want the creme da le creme of the europeans at your party"

"LET US ALL IN FOR NOWT"

Blagging scallywag talk.....

Begging for freebies........

Claiming to be the Creme......

Being offended on a forum.....

As Northen as the day is long....

No young Pizza boy.....Larry will retract not one word.

I think you need to take your wippets for a walk in the dales or where ever & whatever backward arsed northen outpost your from.

Apart from the above I have no beef what so ever with your new forum mates Stretch.

;)

my comments were very tongue in cheek and you know it.

i really hope miami is not full of idiots like you and as far as 'acting on behalf of the "getting more famous by the day" Karl Marxman'

well, im sure he is happy with his 'acting on behalf of' by you.

you really represent his cause very well dont you, im quite sure he needs more spokesmen like you.

Chill...I am on the Mother.

Do not take to much notice of Mr Largfellow as he is a little bit full of him self.

He is loud & proud,arrogant & agressive with harsh words to be heard.

He is a little over the top sometimes.

I will be having a word in his ear about his manner.

That being said he has a point about the well known Northen English pratice of "Scallywagging & Blagging".

I think he is just protecting his "Grow Your Own Garderning Project"

in Holland.

I am sure he ment no harm to you personaly or to your wippets.

;)

Kremlin Miami is confirmed 100 %.

Date...Venue...Price....Time all confirmed

The line up is being tweaked but is nearly finished.

Expect a 1st class posse of Dutch DJ/Producer talent & some great guest artists from the local Miami scene.

Kremlin productions include the multiple award winning visual artists " Vision Impossible VJs".

Amazing visuals and decor will be 1st thing you see at Kremlin Miami...then the music takes over.

My flight is booked and I am ready for a little world domination.

Karl

Originally posted by petraxx

ahoy london + the rest!

everyone's probably coming to nikki beach on fri afternoon? let's meet there and see what everybody's up to during the week :hug:

Let me know what is there as i don't think its the NAKED party....Me and the London boys will reach if worth it

myster d

hi mysted, have a look here:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=206007&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

i don't mind if it's tongy and jules, just want to breath the sea breeze, feel the sun and see nice pecs, titties and asses :D

what's going on in the naked party then?

That was last year but check the link

http://www.nitevibe.com/Photo_Gallery/21Fri_The_Naked_Party/gallery.asp

Myster d

i'm coming :D

are you sure they're doing it this year and if so, where and when? looks fantastic!

Not sure at all..they had a party in London the other day. I am now feeling this thing but gotta see what the others want to do...

check the rest of the gallery.. got lots o pics to show you from last year but on home PC

Myster D

• 4 weeks later...

The Pacha London crew will be out in force. Peeps arriving on the Friday morning BA flight into Miami, I will be coming in from NYC around 1pm. Got the penthouse at Hotel Ocean, between 13th and 14th on Ocean Drive. Open house for all, see you there, hot tub in the bathroom! Is everyone coming to Nikki Beach on the Friday? It seems it has become the meeting point of choice for the nocturnal generation :)

Originally posted by londonsounds

The Pacha London crew will be out in force. Peeps arriving on the Friday morning BA flight into Miami, I will be coming in from NYC around 1pm. Got the penthouse at Hotel Ocean, between 13th and 14th on Ocean Drive. Open house for all, see you there, hot tub in the bathroom! Is everyone coming to Nikki Beach on the Friday? It seems it has become the meeting point of choice for the nocturnal generation :)

excellent stuff coz me and my lot of 18 from the UK are all gonna be at the Radio 1 do although I think its a pile of crap. Anyway the guys in my lot will, be easily noticeable as we will have Arsenal ,Liverpool, Man Utd etc tops on throughout the week. Arriving WED 3rd March stayin the near 18th Collinsand will be always be found on the beach through the GAP by the Shelbourne Hotel (PINK Hotel). Hpe we DO all hook up some how.

PS...When you say Pacha do you mean Glitterati (Alist crew) ?

Originally posted by stillrollin

Y'all aren't that drunken group of "beer boys" that pissed me off in the west end/ San An Ibiza last summer are ya?!?! :eek:

;)

Brother man send those thing private as its not in vain with the thread! I am happy to say that no It was not me or any of the brothers or sisters comin with me as BELIEVE IT OR NOT NONE OF US HAVE BEEN IBIZA before ever. Most of us drink the hard stuff only as well but I know the culture you speak of(beer first music second) We is the other way around. Anyway Your dallas ass has beaten us to what is really our nearest holiday paradise for music in Ibiza. I am going this summer however but my crew is the safest and will not stand out as loud punks. The ladies would kill us.

Peace brother man