Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about How to lose tummy weight!

I am 5'2 and I weight 133 lb's to me I am huge but everybody says that they wish they were my weight. (well maybe they say that beause that weight like 200 lbs) Anyway I am trying to lose my tummy weight and my theigh weight any suggestions? I am starting a new diet today. Three vegetable salads a day, lots of water, exercise, and a multi-vitamin a day. Is there anything else i should be doing?

well i would say to do some cardio workouts and lots of ab workouts also.

i dont even have a diet but i hardly eat any junk food and i dont eat lots of carbs just enough to give me energy for my workouts, what i do when i workout is weights first and then when im done w/ weights i go do my cardio workout for 30-45 mins and of course stretch i do that for 2 days a week and then on my 3rd day i only do cardio, see if it works for u :D

Originally posted by pinkpetals

I am 5'2 and I weight 133 lb's to me I am huge but everybody says that they wish they were my weight. (well maybe they say that beause that weight like 200 lbs) Anyway I am trying to lose my tummy weight and my theigh weight any suggestions? I am starting a new diet today. Three vegetable salads a day, lots of water, exercise, and a multi-vitamin a day. Is there anything else i should be doing?

got any pics of yourself so we can see ya??? :D

Originally posted by pinkpetals

I would not stick to only salads all day everyday... Eventually you will crave and eat like a horse...

Get some grilled chicken, turkey, etc... etc...

Eat a good breakfast. Egg whites maybe. Or a good cereal. Keep your carbs low. But make sure you take in good fats and protein. Multi Vitamins are good. But you still need to get some Vitamins, Nutrients, and Minerals from whole foods.

Try to eat 6 smaller meals a day instead of 3 large meals.

Do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day, mix with a good stomach workout.

I would also work the rest of your body. If you build up a nice muscle tone it will help you burn more calories throughout the day.

Just my 2 pennies.

remember that u shouldnt do crazy ab workouts if u still havent lost fat from ur belly.. it can sometimes make it worse because the muscles underneath bulk up and make u appear even bigger... do moderate abs while doing lots of cardio and overall body conditioning with weights, etc... and then once u lose some weight off ur tummy u can increase the intensity of ur ab workout... the less fat on ur tummy the more cut and defined ur abs will look without looking bulky.

Originally posted by incredulous

just to add one more thng that might help. try to eat your carbs early in the day (nothing past 6 or so) and also try to stay away from sodium(which is hard cause its in everything)

You can help beat the sodium thing by drinking lots and lots of water through the day. This will help to flush your system to a degree.

He's right though, sodium will give you that Poofy appearance.

Pretty much what element said. Try to incorporate more protein into your diet in the form of chicken, turkey, tuna. etc.......unless of course you're a vegetarian. In which case I'd try to add more protein through soy or beans and whatnot. Try slowly upping the number of meals you have to 5-6 so your metabolism stays more consistent through the day.

It's difficult to spot treat fat, i.e. thighs/hips, especially since these are the prime areas in which women gain fat and usually the last place they lose it from. You basically have to up your activity level. Remember the only way to lose weight is to burn off more calories than you are taking in.