Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @exit 11,400...what did sf do??

exactly :aright:

hey Exit is huge and good for them for filling it up. Shit i wish they would fill it up more often cause its good for NY club scene to know the city can pull 11k plus on a given night.

problem is - Exit parties 18+ are nightmares because the club does a horrible job of managing it. That's all everyone's saying. Its not actually a nice or fun place to go in anyway unless your so inexperienced at club going that you aren't noticing the overcrowding, the impossible lines, the shit and piss literally dripping from the ceiling. Sure you can have a great time there and evidently lots of folks did.

But for lots of us its just not someplace we'd care to go and that's really a shame. I know lots of folk who've been waiting for a change there that just hasn't happened yet.

If they would not have tried that afternoon the "we do not have anymore tickets but you can but at 8PM tonight", they would have had two more people to add to the tally. Its not the extra $20 mattered, but I felt it was a precurser to a night of being taken for a ride. I decided to party elsewhere.

Originally posted by berniec

i dont totally buy that arguement (dont get me wrong i'm not saying that things wernt outta control there at times) BUT- if that were the reasoning moving JPs party to friday nites wouldnt really do too much to solve the problem...

True.well its over and done.Life goes on.