Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior New Year's Review!!!

I went to the Jr. Party at soundfactory this past New Year's. I got there at about 9am and was there until 6pm. Let me tell you.. I have not heard him spin so LOUSY in my life. ALl that time waiting, wanting really good music and it never came. A few good songs thrown in there but not much else and NO DRAMA.. come on!! $60 for a normal night??? WTF?? THe New Year's countdown at noon??? wasn't even noon yet and the non dramatic countdown began 5,4,3,yadda yadda.. big deal. THen a radio edit of Whitney's " I will always love you?" ...what a buzz kill..all night. Next time.. it will be another party. I just wish I would have brought my iPod to be able to listen to some good music there!

Originally posted by earthling

Really? we must have been at a differnt party:confused:

Ignore that person! just another ex-soundfactory from JP days.Somehow they are comparing Junior to Jonathan.I'm sick of this shit already.

I had a blast at SF.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I was at ur party Earthling!! lol this must be one of those JP crackheads. Junior was off da hook the whole day/night. Probably the worst part was Vernessa Mitchell making up her own remix of Reap. lol

Well.. I guess since I've been going to Junior parties for years, I expected more than just the same ol' music. I don't know where the off da hook part of the night was.. maybe you just had strong party favors

Originally posted by lickmedry

just the name JUNIOR already sounds cheezy, so you should've known better.

Jesus Christ that's such a stupid comment. I hope you weren't trying to be funny and you're just a little "slow". Please STFU.

SF at NYE was allright, i was there from 5am till 10 am and I had no problem with the music. To be honest with all of you, from reading all these reviews of exit @ new years, i'd rather be dancing at sf with the gay crowd just enjoying the music rather than have to fuckin sheeze through thousands of people, no ac, shitty service, and so on... and the worst thing is watching those asian kids just sit while trippin and acting like idiots, at points they look like total junkies. I personally cant imagine rolling and not dancing when out at clubs, what a waste....