Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OVAL OFFICE MEETING REGARDING WMC!!!!!!!!!!

MEMORANDUM

TO: THE OVAL OFFICE

CC: ALL OTHERS COMING TO SOBE

DATE 01/04/2003

RE: WMC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok team, its time we PLUG THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!, time to weed out the the HUMPS AND HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!

some these people that will be rolling w/ us bettter recognize and understand we have no time for THE WEAK, AND FLAT OUT LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT THAT??????????????? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA, NO ONE DISRESPECTS DIGGAS LITTLE MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGTIME, PLACE THE FUCKING ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OR YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO PACIENCE RIGHT NOW............

WMC TRAINING REGIME START TODAY, TIME TO STAY FOCUS AND KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE BIG GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are taking over MIAMI......

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

MEMORANDUM

CC: ALL OTHERE COMING TO SOBE

DATE 01/04/2003

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok team, its time we PLUG THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!, time to weed out the the HUMPS AND HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!

some these people that will be rolling w/ us bettter recognize and understand we have no time for THE WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT THAT??????????????? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA, NO ONE DISRESPECTS DIGGAS LITTLE ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGTIME, PLACE THE FUCKING ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OR YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO PACIENCe RIGHT NOW............

WMC TRAINING REGIME START TODAY, TIME TO STAY FOCUS AND KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE BIG GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As Secretary Of Defense...I agree with Rod..."I am going to hit that"...bwaaaa haaaahahahah fuckinnnnn hahahahahahaha!

Rod...No time for Hammers it is sink or swim in SoBe.

The Industry Crew...Bwaahahahahahahaha....

Thank God there are people liek Binoy, Sergio and Armenio...I probably would have been heavily inot the Punk Scene...or Hardcore Scene...big X's on my hands and fighting people in mosh pits.....

i said the same think, but i was too doped up on valiums that i couldnt type...................................

BTW stacked...............our boy better recognize!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...Yes Smarten The Fuck up PEOPLE!

I am so Not High Right Now...

MEMORANDUM

DATE 01/04/2003

some these people that will be rolling w/ us bettter recognize and understand we have no time for THE WEAK, AND FLAT OUT LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT THAT??????????????? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA, NO ONE DISRESPECTS DIGGAS LITTLE MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGTIME, PLACE THE FUCKING ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OR YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO PACIENCE RIGHT NOW............

Originally posted by deeelite1

Training starts TOMORROW.

intensive TRAINING.

Toned and Tanned just to prove I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :tongue:

lmao, D.I.G. told me he got you a deluxe tanning pkge for Christmas.................Casper, time to hit the fake n bake!!!!!!!!!!

Rod..........my muscles are still bit weak........help.

MEMORANDUM

DATE 01/04/2003

yo what happend to you NYD lol You where comign then you ran outside lol

But yah miami !!! OOOOOOOOOOOOWattachment.php?postid=1953357

Originally posted by Mystify22

lmao, D.I.G. told me he got you a deluxe tanning pkge for Christmas.................Casper, time to hit the fake n bake!!!!!!!!!!

Rod..........my muscles are still bit weak........help.

alicia.................i stilll have no feeling in the left side of my body................help

and tell GAIL, she is the hottest thing since franks hot sauce!!!!!!

ALSO THIS IS A REMINDER ..................DISRESEPECT MY 1ST LADY, AND YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRESIDENT

and tell GAIL, she is the hottest thing since franks hot sauce!!!!!!

ALSO THIS IS A REMINDER ..................DISRESEPECT MY 1ST LADY, AND YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRESIDENT

She is isn't she!?!? That cleavage.......................:eek:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Cardio up...Protein up....carbs down.....SOBE.....

.....not ready!!

What does not kill me only serves to make me stronger....and the trip to Vegas in Oct....4 nights....6 hrs sleep.....body pushed to the limits....did just that.

Beware.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS POST SUPPOSED TO MEAN???????

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GAME OF SIMON SAYS!!!!!!!!!!, 3RD FLOOR, PLEASE CLARIFY WHAT IN GODS NAME YOU ARE SAYING FOR DIGGA.......................

WHERE IS THE OVAL OFFICE DURING THE DAY TO INFORM THE PRESIDENT OF SUCH NON SENSE?????????????

Too wired on "soon to be illegal ephedrine" when I typed that.

Can't elaborate no here Digga-what. You'll see come SOBE.

Get your sleep now.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS POST SUPPOSED TO MEAN???????

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GAME OF SIMON SAYS!!!!!!!!!!, 3RD FLOOR, PLEASE CLARIFY WHAT IN GODS NAME YOU ARE SAYING FOR DIGGA.......................

WHERE IS THE OVAL OFFICE DURING THE DAY TO INFORM THE PRESIDENT OF SUCH NON SENSE?????????????