Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FIRST Sexy at the Roxy Party Returns, Fri Jan 16

[swf=http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2004/01/roxy-0116/roxy-0116.swf]width="450" height="306" bgcolor="#000000"[/swf]

Friday January 16th, 2004, the first SEXY at the ROXY party for 2004 returns with JOHNNY VICIOUS. This is also SKRIBBLE & ANTHONY ACID's CD release party for their new compilation MDMA RELOADED. Opening up at 11pm is DJ DIM from THE ISLAND UNDERGROUND RADIO SHOW on Sundays.

Confirmed invited guests for the evening include Mike Macaluso, Peter Bailey, Victor Calderone, Richie Santana, Sal Parm, Erick Morillo, Moody, Harry "Choo-Choo" Romero and more to be announced.

Friday, January 16th is also the beginning of Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday weekend celebration and the last weekend to come out and party before winter recess is over. We hope to see many of our friends at this event. There's going to be a pretty big turnout from the music industry. See you there!

===================

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW:

http://store.yahoo.com/ticketing/seatrorefrja.html

===================

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

Well You Know I Will Be There Bobby I Hope To See EveryBody Again Are You Turning The Stage Into A Vip Thing Again That Was So Cool The Last Time See You On Jan 16

yeah i was trying to get to the cake but the damn security didn't let me........its funny how after knoticing the cake, it was all that i could think off....lol....lost all interest in the chick that was dancing with and went around the stage probing the perimiter.

Originally posted by ny2004

yeah i was trying to get to the cake but the damn security didn't let me........its funny how after knoticing the cake, it was all that i could think off....lol....lost all interest in the chick that was dancing with and went around the stage probing the perimiter.

I enjoyed the cheese and crackers....:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I think I may just have to make yet another drunken camio :)

Hey do you answer the phones for clubplanet and everything, cause when i ordered the JP tickets something happened with Fed Ex and they wouldnt deliver and i tlaked to a girl named Danielle, just wondering if it was you cause in your sig it says daniella@clubplanet.com...j/w :confused:

Originally posted by househead24

Hey do you answer the phones for clubplanet and everything, cause when i ordered the JP tickets something happened with Fed Ex and they wouldnt deliver and i tlaked to a girl named Danielle, just wondering if it was you cause in your sig it says daniella@clubplanet.com...j/w :confused:

Yah thats me :D

Are you the one that hung up on me??

:laugh: It mighta been me cause I was so pissed they wouldnt deliver...But anyway my apoligies if it was me...You were very helpful on the phone and have a very sexy voice :cool: How old are you anyway :confused:

20 soon

You were MEAN!!! I almost didn't give your friend who came to pick them up your tickets. I wrote rude on your order form :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

20 soon

You were MEAN!!! I almost didn't give your friend who came to pick them up your tickets. I wrote rude on your order form :D

:laugh: :laugh: Nah that wasn't me then, I had em delivered to my mom's work, remember? No one went to pick up my tickets, and there was no rude on my order from...I wasn't the mean one toots :D Im gunna be 20 soon too, woo hoo!!!!

Are You Goin' To Roxy???

:laugh: :laugh: Nah that wasn't me then, I had em delivered to my mom's work, remember? No one went to pick up my tickets, and there was no rude on my order from...I wasn't the mean one toots :D Im gunna be 20 soon too, woo hoo!!!!

Are You Goin' To Roxy???

Delivered to ur moms work?? Oh were u the one who Fed Ex wouldn't deliver to ur area??