Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FIRST Sexy at the Roxy Party Returns, Fri Jan 16

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BobG

[swf=http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2004/01/roxy-0116/roxy-0116.swf]width="450" height="306" bgcolor="#000000"[/swf]

Friday January 16th, 2004, the first SEXY at the ROXY party for 2004 returns with JOHNNY VICIOUS. This is also SKRIBBLE & ANTHONY ACID's CD release party for their new compilation MDMA RELOADED. Opening up at 11pm is DJ DIM from THE ISLAND UNDERGROUND RADIO SHOW on sundays.

Friday, January 16th is also the beginning of Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday weekend celebration and the last weekend to come out and party before winter recess is over. We hope to see many of our friends at this event. There's going to be a pretty big turnout from the music industry. See you there!

===================

Gonnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be sickkkkk:hat:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

20 soon

You were MEAN!!! I almost didn't give your friend who came to pick them up your tickets. I wrote rude on your order form :D

haahh that was me who picked up the tix..i had a black ax headband on.. i saw rude on the order form..funny shit...i dont know the deal wit the tix..ill apologize for him.

i wasnt leaving witout the tix though.;)

Does anyone remember the old Roxy MC? The guy who use to always come out on the stage and be like welcome to SEXY at the roxy...and would give up the info about up comming parties. I always remember that guy, no one else use to have that. I think you guys should get him back, just to keep things official to start off the new year. jsut my 2 cents for the roxy thread

Originally posted by waaaaa

haahh that was me who picked up the tix..i had a black ax headband on.. i saw rude on the order form..funny shit...i dont know the deal wit the tix..ill apologize for him.

i wasnt leaving witout the tix though.;)

:laugh:

Look me for me...I'll most likely be the drunken girl with the white mesh shirt and white von dutch hat :D

So if you find me say hi :D

ARC AFTERHOURS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!