Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana's B-Day Bash Saturday 1/10/04...

Originally posted by incredulous

i would love to go, really miss that place. My friend is having a going away party, so by the time i get down there it will be too late

The party has been so much fun every week! We have lots of great things planned between now and May so definitely come check it out!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daveman0187

yah i def did have fun nye..from what i can remember...lol....u?

cant wait for sat.....diggin in the crates was an amazing night....

Yes I had a great time, holla at me Saturday for the list! I will make sure to get you a CD.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Holy Christ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Me and you together is evil, throw Roddigga into the mix and we might as well all kill ourselves!

still trying to recouperate from that night, lol

def 1 of the greatest nights we had...

Digga will be the murder for the team... might have to have the stretcher waiting outside, as I will have a heart attack...

Originally posted by jarmenio

I am pretty sure Dave puts you on my list but if not and you arent on another list definitely let me know.

Hell yea, that bastard knows he better put me on the list. I am his brother after all.:)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

sjot bro you know this is how i do things. ;) Where were you last Saturday tho?? You missed the 1/2 price bottles of Mo !!

ahhh don't remind me.... i must have had a dozen people askin me on sunday "i can't beleive you weren't at deko" or "why weren't you at deko?"

i gotta make up for it this sat nite though :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

sjot bro you know this is how i do things. ;) Where were you last Saturday tho?? You missed the 1/2 price bottles of Mo !!

Even Armenio popped a bottle of Mo and drank it straight from the bottle Ghetto Style!!!