Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Urgent Newsflash!!

vulva-lover74

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOSTON!

Just thought i'd let you know that in 5 months time,your city is playing host to one of the biggest parties since you kicked the British out of Boston 200 years ago .

Why?

Because thousands upon thousands of Irish and Scots are flying across the atlantic and meeting up with our Scots-American/Irish American amigos for a shindig that will live long in the memory.

I'm not going to bore you with the reasons why the Irish and ourselves are flying 3000 miles across the pond, but the reason i'm posting on THIS messageboard is because amongst the hoardes of tartan-clad Celts heading your way at the end of May will be a small band of clubbers (like myself) who'll be seeking out our Boston counterparts for an orgy of beer,stimulants,partying and wall-to-wall vomiting.:cool:

So if any of you want to get in touch,then post a reply or send a PM cos i'd love to hear from you.

It doesnt matter what age/race/sex etc you are just as long as youre a fvckin party animal:D

If youre a fan of sasha/digweed/futureshock/peace division/ saeed+palash/tenaglia/kleinenberg (basically anyone associated with the Global Underground series),love banging house/techno aswell, or you work in the dance music industry (dj/producer/promoter/whatever) that'll be even sweeter.

And if i end up partying with any of you in May, it goes without saying that you'll have somewhere to stay if you ever decide to come to Scotland for a holiday. Boston to Glasgow is only 6 hours.

I'll be back on the board tomorrow to give you some useful information on what to expect when we all come over,including the definitive guide to scottish slang words and culture so that you have a head start.

And dont worry about thousands of kilted lunatics trashing your city.If you need proof, look at the 'battle of Falkirk' scene in BRAVEHEART. That'll tell you everything you need to know;)

Thanks!

Jock.

PS: I reckon the newspapers have got it wrong on the whole Britney thing...me thinks its the "husband" thats filing for divorce cos on the wedding night he was expecting to tuck into some thatch.Unfortunately for him he ended up staring at a shaven haven:laugh:

Ooooooouuuuucccccchhhhhh!

Originally posted by flavanugz

you guys suck. this is great news. this definitley sounds better than the BMC.

Are you still bitter about your loss in the BMC vs. WMC pubcrawl? Anyone who'd attended the BMC knows it was the mostsiklaxitive.

Hey guywiththeworstmessageboardnameI'veeverseen. I think buckman is Scotch. Why don't you ask him for a place to stay and a 6-pack of rolls (NYE connection baby!)

FVCKIN OUTSTANDING BOSTON:D

Groovefire:theres no point giving this thread to Tom Ridge. He's the guy who'll be driving the truck-load of Guinness up from WDC:laugh:

Kaydup:calling it an "urgent newsflash" was just my sly as a fox routine to get your attention.

Ras67: Me? a cop?:laugh: classic.The only similarities between me and a cop is we both smoke shit-loads of weed, ingest copious amounts of stimulants and we both have a large truncheon and shiny helmet.Anyway, does that 67 stand for yer birth year or cup size? (If youre single and gorgeous then ignore that last sentence...)

xlr8ted:i dont play the pipes but i play a mean set on the steely wheels when i have enough amphetamines in me.My vinyl stretches back to the good ole days of chicago/detroit up to the present day.

FourOneOne: i love vulva soooooo much that i could quite happily live inside a womans cervix and peer out of her beef curtains when the mood fancies me.Although i might have to 'pop out' for 5 days every month until the coast is clear ;)

nyis4meatheadsisthe2ndworstnameinhistoryafteradolf: A total smart ass (so defying the american stereotype then?),and like all smart asses,they havent got a clue what theyre talking about. A six pack of rolls? That has absolutely no connection to NYE in scotland,ya tube.Lucky for you the Scots are a sarcastic race,so you should have no problem fitting in.And dont worry,by the time May comes around,i'll have you speaking the scots lingo, eating haggis with chop sticks and drinking scotch whiskey like a seasoned pro.

Stymie and flavanugz: keep the peace.

By the way who was it that put that picture up of that chick pissing in a glass just before Xmas??

Cos that looks like my ex.......

Jock. (Tall,dark and up for the crack.;))

Na,it was me Julie:D

She looks like this singer across here called Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Right up until the point she opens her mouth and that annoying Glaswegian accent of hers came spurting out.

There was only way to shut her up,and luckily for me she didnt need telling twice. :laugh:

What the fvck are you doing up this early in the morning?

Shit the bed?

Originally posted by kaydup

You know what my post was about, right?

Of course, her name rhymes w/ a womans body part.. :laugh:

but they got me on this:

"She looks like this singer across here called Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Right up until the point she opens her mouth and that annoying Glaswegian accent of hers came spurting out."

:blank::confused::blank::confused: