Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's at avalon and crobar this month??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njserious

is Avalon friday gonna be hot? If so can someone hook me up with reduced admission and a bracelet so i can buy drinks underage and bring your club money (I drink a lot)

avalon fridays are already hot... as far as underage drinkin...

you're just gonna have to wait for the big b-day.

Cool...Judge Jules!!!! He's a lot of fun to watch too...he gets pretty animated and bops his head to the tunes :D Great tunes! ...and for some reason, he likes to spin LOUD.

If Avalon brings in Johan Gielen I would be really psyched!!

Or Blank and Jones!!

Or Tomcraft!!!

Originally posted by kutekimee

Cool...Judge Jules!!!! He's a lot of fun to watch too...he gets pretty animated and bops his head to the tunes :D Great tunes! ...and for some reason, he likes to spin LOUD.

If Avalon brings in Johan Gielen I would be really psyched!!

Or Blank and Jones!!

Or Tomcraft!!!

word!!!! someone needs to bring the tranceenergy and tranceescape parties over to the us!! i looked at some clips of cosmic gate and johan gielen spinning at trance energy wow!!! absolutely insane!! bring more trance to NYC!!!!

Originally posted by oldtimer

word!!!! someone needs to bring the tranceenergy and tranceescape parties over to the us!! i looked at some clips of cosmic gate and johan gielen spinning at trance energy wow!!! absolutely insane!! bring more trance to NYC!!!!

Word up!!!!!

:D :D :D

Guest djdrip2002

can someone PLEASE tell me is avalon fridays 18+ for everyone or just girls cause i keep getting diff responses....

can we get some fkn trance please..............PVD seems to always play ROXY, u guys ever think about bringing Tiesto to Avalon? The money you would make at the door would be simply insane.

List of people myself along with a hell of a lot of other New Yorkers would like to see:

1. Johan Geilen

2. Cosmic Gate

3. Tiesto

4. Armin Van Buren

5. Ferry Corsten

6. Gabriel and Dresden

7. PVD ( but he goes to Roxy anyway)

8. Mauro Picotto ( He goes to Arc, but your venue if bigger, he'll go crazier at avalon)

Will someone please tell me if I missed anyone?

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

can we get some fkn trance please..............PVD seems to always play ROXY, u guys ever think about bringing Tiesto to Avalon? The money you would make at the door would be simply insane.

Avalon is a wee bit too small for Tiesto and PVD.

Carl Cox is going to be a nightmare. :worry: