Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digital cameras

Originally posted by march

Yeah thanks i guess i have been over researching it so i wanted to get some opinions of people who actually had a sony. Are there memory cards more expensive?

i have the sony cybershot 3.2 megapixel... and i got a 128 mb memory stick for $70

i love the camera i take it with me everywhere i go now :D

the camera itself was $199 in circuit city with a $50 mail in rebate

i agree....the casio exilim / the cannon s400 are both very sleek and stylish, it does sacrifice some video options because of its size but either one really is great

they're already out with the z4 exilim. and the 4 mp is around $400 for the casio and $449 for the cannon

Originally posted by Francois

by far the coolest camera out there, compact and lightweight, i own a sony cybershot and recently went on vacation, budy had a casio and i was embaressed to pull my camera out ,thing is amazing

http://exilim.casio.com/

i had an exlim and just replaced it with the canon SD10- the new exlims dont do video capture and they dont perform well in low light conditions in general (important if your taking pics in a club)..the SD10 is about the same size as the newest EXLIM and it a LOT better

Originally posted by berniec

i had an exlim and just replaced it with the canon SD10- the new exlims dont do video capture and they dont perform well in low light conditions in general (important if your taking pics in a club)..the SD10 is about the same size as the newest EXLIM and it a LOT better

sd10 is hot but it got bad reviews

Originally posted by mikeynine999

cannon suck ass i would either go wit a nikon or minolta sony is ok

I dunno what you're talking about because my canon takes beautiful pictures.. I went to a game at Yankee stadium and I was sitting up in the loge area, and I have shots of the pitchers on the mound that are so good it looks like I was 10 feet away from him. The quality is good, it's small, and it's a good camera. To each his own, but I would think saying that the canon sucks ass is going a little too far..

Originally posted by Codica3

I dunno what you're talking about because my canon takes beautiful pictures.. I went to a game at Yankee stadium and I was sitting up in the loge area, and I have shots of the pitchers on the mound that are so good it looks like I was 10 feet away from him. The quality is good, it's small, and it's a good camera. To each his own, but I would think saying that the canon sucks ass is going a little too far..

its notthat good the ratings on it suck assssssss canon is not the best there are better cameras out there for cheaper then that