Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs that have a 30+ crowd

klicks77

Originally posted by klicks77

She also tends to like mixed crowds with house music. Likes the energy... ( she is a dance fiend )

BTW if you are here on sunday.. hit the gay night at crobar!!! it is the most consistanty fun night on the beach ..... only about 20% straight ... but if your with a girl (Im married too)... its a ball IMO

start at jazid for some sublime fun ... then go bang it out with the drag queens till 5 AM! it is too entertaining!!!

Originally posted by shroomy

BTW if you are here on sunday.. hit the gay night at crobar!!! it is the most consistanty fun night on the beach ..... only about 20% straight ... but if your with a girl (Im married too)... its a ball IMO

start at jazid for some sublime fun ... then go bang it out with the drag queens till 5 AM! it is too entertaining!!!

I think I might end up doing that myself Shroomster:eek:

Hey folks. I am coming down to Miami with my girlfriend and we would like to hit a few clubs that are not filled with 21 year olds. A fun 30+ dance crowd would be our preference. ( not too old as my girlfriend looks like a 28 year old model ) House music would also be the preference.. Any suggestions...

when are you coming>??

this weekend??

i second shroomy's suggestion - fun for all ages (and orientations).

this discussion reminds me of that line from "high fidelity" about "dance music for old people." i already have a crobar community card, so i might as well keep going until i'm ready for the senior citizen discount, too.

Guyman is right about Rumi, except I think it's hiphop on Saturday. On Friday there is this DJ named Mark Brickman. No one's mentioned him on this board, but I guess he's been around for a while. Anyway, he spins house on Fridays (at least as recently as November). Definitely try dinner there on a Friday night and then hang out upstairs. If you just want to head there after dinner, get on his list (or flash the cash).

Originally posted by pookiebeah

THERES OXYGEN LOUNGE IN THE GROVE I TAKE THE PICS THERE SATURDAY NIGHTS AND THATS ALWAYS AN OLDER CROWD 27+ NOT MANY UNDER THAT AGE I GO WITH MY MOM AND SHES FORTY. ITS A COOL PLACE WITH HOUSE AND HIPHOP MIXED IN.

Ease up on the caps there. And I don't think they're willing to brave the Grove trash, either.

Guest brwneydtrouble

If she likes to dance, Nerve and Space are good bets. Nerve has a good crowd, mid to late 20's I think.

Space is big enough and the crowd varied enough that you can go from room to room and not be in the same group of people the whole night.

Originally posted by lolahotass

crobar on friday night has trance... so younger drugged up crowd (no offense guys:laugh: )

Go to Opium Garden or NERVE on Friday...

saturday - Crobar

no offense taken beeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyotch... thanx for the young comment :D

Hey folks. I am coming down to Miami with my girlfriend and we would like to hit a few clubs that are not filled with 21 year olds. A fun 30+ dance crowd would be our preference. ( not too old as my girlfriend looks like a 28 year old model ) House music would also be the preference.. Any suggestions...

Jimmy'z @ The Forge (Wednesday & Saturdays only!)

Taverna Opa! (Thursday to Sunday after 10:00 PM for fun or earlier for dinner)

Macarena (Fridays)

Prive @ Opium Garden (Fridays Only!)

That's all for the 30+ in South Beach.

PS: You're in the wrong forum.

:smoke: