Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Great Bike Build Off

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ou812

Nope, but I went to the motorcycle show at the Javitz center last weekend and saw the OCC setup there. Man if you think their bikes look good on TV on American Chopper the Series. They look fucking AMAZING in person.

Did they have any from the show there?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Did they have any from the show there?

Firebike

Black Widow

Jet Bike

Santa Claus Bike

Comanche

Snap-On Tools

and I few others I couldn't quite see, the crowd around their setup was HUGE, but those were the popular ones,

Paul Sr. and Jr., Little Mikey and Vinny's dad were all there.

i fucking think mickey is funny as fuck...

and the girl who answers calls is fucking hot too...

btw : the one who has dreedlocks is from choppers inc. his bikes are cool, but his bikes always break. i think indian larry from gasoline alley is a more knowledgeable bike builder.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ou812

Firebike

Black Widow

Jet Bike

Santa Claus Bike

Comanche

Snap-On Tools

and I few others I couldn't quite see, the crowd around their setup was HUGE, but those were the popular ones,

Paul Sr. and Jr., Little Mikey and Vinny's dad were all there.

I love paul jr. He always gests yelled at for not doing shit, yet he does everything! *LMAO* I love it.

I love the black widow. :D

Originally posted by atomicapples

btw : the one who has dreedlocks is from choppers inc. his bikes are cool, but his bikes always break. i think indian larry from gasoline alley is a more knowledgeable bike builder.

Yeah, but Indian Larry's bikes are ugly. I don't like the design of them at all...It's way too old school for my taste...

Choppers Inc makes some really nice bikes though. Much more sleek designs. Paul Yaffee had some really nice designs as well. OCC is still my fav though.

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Yeah, but Indian Larry's bikes are ugly. I don't like the design of them at all...It's way too old school for my taste...

Choppers Inc makes some really nice bikes though. Much more sleek designs. Paul Yaffee had some really nice designs as well. OCC is still my fav though.

I think all the Yaffee bikes look too much alike.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is going to be at OCC this next week to get sized up for a bike.

They were at the bike show last year and had nobody around them - this year with the show, it took 2-1/2 hours to wait on the line for a picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there are a lot of different fabricators out there other than the occ. they have only been building bikes for a few years. thanks to them tho the rest of the world is catching on. there are lots of bike rallys all summer to go and see lots of cool stuff. clothes. bikes. ppl. i just came back from laconia a few weeks ago and the booth i was at hosted dave perewits for two days. his bikes are nice. and indian larry sharred a booth with us last weekend in conneticut. he had the discovery bike there and it was in no way old school. you want old school choppers? google bike fabricators and the list is long. there are also these kids in brooklyn building badass bikes and their company is bulletproof custom choppers. more of the long forks and what not.

sturgis is coming up and i am trying to go/any of you guys?