Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my CryBaby Friends

0017-0309-1021-0602_SM.jpg

Relax freaks!! I'm uploading all 5,256,458 pictures of the GANGSTAH dinner....

so PLEASE PUT down the Puff's Plus and go Look in your email cuz The pics are there.... and BE PATIENT.. It takes a long time.

Stop the death threats. I don't think any of you realize but my computer crashed and DIED completely right after Christmas and I lost EVERYTHING.. all 10 Gigs of EVERYTHING.

had to have MAJOR surgery done on it to revive and get the data back. SO BE THANKFUL YOU ARE GETTIN ANYTHING :mad:

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE LUCKY WE EVEN LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW THE PERFECT B-DAY PRESENT I AM GOING TO GET YOU, ASK MYSTY.............IT IS A SUPER DUPER 3 STORY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS SICK, IT WOULD MAKE MOOS CAMERA LOOK LIKE AN APARTMENT COMPAIRED TO THIS MANSION OF A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE LUCKY WE EVEN LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW THE PERFECT B-DAY PRESENT I AM GOING TO GET YOU, ASK MYSTY.............IT IS A SUPER DUPER 3 STORY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS SICK, IT WOULD MAKE MOOS CAMERA LOOK LIKE AN APARTMENT COMPAIRED TO THIS MANSION OF A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!

ROD

i gained 4 pounds so far in 2004.

hahahha...

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

do you have windows XP & got the blue screen??????

mine did that in Sept.........my friend said I forgot to do a major update.....its like a flaw in XP

pop up mania

i had so much pop ups goin that it completely fucked my computer and literall exploded one night.

Plus Im clickin in and out of 56 programs per second so that doens' t help either.

Originally posted by roddigga

That camera was siiiiiiiiiick