Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ephedra Ban

What the fock!!! What next? Ban coffee? oh oh...I'm a bit shaky....boo oo.....lets ban it. It too is a stimulant, but because a pill version is not the popular way of consumption it stays around!!

Alcohol focks u up more but u dont see that being banned.....

or FOCKEN CIGS!!! MOTHER F'ers!!! Yeah...its concerns about my health...BLOW ME!! Where was the concern years and years ago when it first came out? How do u vouch thousands taking it for years and being fine!!

Let's see.....deaths....its NOT THE EPHEDRINE!!! its the extreme dosages, dehydration and fat overweight FOCKS who use it improperly that caused this.

Out of shape FOCKS that are playing baseball in 120 heat....same as if u weigh 280 and try to run a marathon in 120 heat. BOUND TO F'EN DIE!! EAT LESS U FAT FOCKS!!

Fat bastards trying to lose 30 pounds in 5 days who take 5 times the amounts....instead of dieting and SLOWWWLY getting the body used to just ONE pill even. FOCKS!!

Retarts who dont understand that water consumption needs to be tripled to avoid dehydration....etc etc etc. FOCKS!!

If caffeine was taken in pill form, tons more would die. Caffeine does more harm than ephedrine any day!!!

HEY...LETS BAN COWS...AFTER ALL THEY MIGHT HAVE MAD COW WHICH IS CERTAIN DEATH!!!!!!!! Where is the concern for public health there? Its all about the money!! Red meat causes more heart attacks per capita!! CONTAMINATED CANADIAN BEEF ANYONE?

Just opens up the market to replacements that will be unregulated, probably worse for you and cause more deaths!

THIS SUCKS!!! THERE IM BETTER NOW!!! FUCK THE FDA!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

I am about to buy about 10 bottles of various epherda products from my wholesaler on the internet.....Hopefully i can get about 30 bottles within the month to stock up for life...

Hook a sistah up! What kind of products do you use?

Originally posted by njbigtime

I am about to buy about 10 bottles of various epherda products from my wholesaler on the internet.....Hopefully i can get about 30 bottles within the month to stock up for life...

send some ova here....please:D

alot of those products you people are talking about are combinations that contain ephedra and other stuff... the best way to get pure ephedra extract is to go to one of the chinese herb shop down off the bowery... its also cheaper...

BTW the government is using the hype over the ephedra deaths to ban this stuff for other reasons..... Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are commonly used as precursors along with red phosphorus in manufacturing meth...

Originally posted by joeyslicks

YO

THIS IS PITEK UNDER JOES NAME

I WENT TO HARMONS THE OTHER DAY AND BOUGHT 4 BOTTLES OF TRIM SPA WITH EPHADRINE. THATS ALL THEY HAD LEFT.

Which Harmons? I just got a bottle at the one by me in West Caldwell....Looks like I better try and stock up. :mad: