• New allegations surface as Diana crash probe opens - 10:12 PM

• Paltrow, Martin's baby part of 'sacred' union - 10:00 PM

• Mags snap up Britney's wedding photo - 9:51 PM

Add USATODAY.com headlines to your Web site

What's this?

Buy and sell tickets to premium and sold out events

Search a region for events between two dates:

Keywords

Location Select a region Atlanta Baltimore/Washington D.C. Buffalo California North California South Chicago Dallas Denver Detroit Houston Indianapolis Kansas City Las Vegas Miami Milwaukee Minneapolis Montreal New England New Orleans New York Metro Ohio (all cities) Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pittsburgh Portland Raleigh-Durham Salt Lake City San Antonio Seattle St. Louis Syracuse Tampa Bay Toronto Vancouver

Genre Select a genre Sports Theater Concerts

Between Mo. Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year 2003 2004 2005

and Mo. Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year 2003 2004 2005

Ticket holders:

Looking to sell tickets quick? Register now.

Hefner would like Spears as a girlfriend

NEW YORK (AP) — Now that Britney Spears is a single woman again, she already has at least one potential beau: Hugh Hefner.

The 77-year-old Playboy founder said he's interested in adding the pop singer to his bevy of beautiful blonde girlfriends.

"Britney would make a great girlfriend," Hefner told Us Weekly magazine for its Jan. 19 issue.

"Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now," he said. "I think it's related to those early movies that had such a great influence on me when I was a kid."

Hefner said he'd also like to see the 22-year-old Spears appear as a Playmate, as well as Catherine Zeta-Jones.

"They really epitomize the type of beauty that we like in the magazine," he said.

Spears got married in an impromptu Las Vegas ceremony early Saturday morning, then filed for an annulment 55 hours later. The groom, Jason Allen Alexander, is a childhood friend of hers from Kentwood, La.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-01-06-hefner-spears_x.htm

Posted 1/6/2004 2:18 PM

Hefner would like Spears as a girlfriend

NEW YORK (AP) — Now that Britney Spears is a single woman again, she already has at least one potential beau: Hugh Hefner.

The 77-year-old Playboy founder said he's interested in adding the pop singer to his bevy of beautiful blonde girlfriends.

"Britney would make a great girlfriend," Hefner told Us Weekly magazine for its Jan. 19 issue.

"Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now," he said. "I think it's related to those early movies that had such a great influence on me when I was a kid."

Hefner said he'd also like to see the 22-year-old Spears appear as a Playmate, as well as Catherine Zeta-Jones.

"They really epitomize the type of beauty that we like in the magazine," he said.

Spears got married in an impromptu Las Vegas ceremony early Saturday morning, then filed for an annulment 55 hours later. The groom, Jason Allen Alexander, is a childhood friend of hers from Kentwood, La.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

The word is that Britney is in Miami for a few days filming a video or something.

Be on the lookout and maybe you can be her next boyfreind.:confused:

true dat!

I just got insider's info that she's staying at the Loews. :D