Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's MY house!!(discussions)

funketeer

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

i cant wait ............ omg ......... will bling get wasted in public for the first time....... stay tuned......... the closest ive gotten to be wasted in front of u all was at nerve for matt a few weeks back LOL

:nono:

I'm not baby-sitting. If someone can't hold their shit, they gotta go. No if's and's or but's about it. This goes for everyone.

The last thing I want is for someone to get outta hand and fuck up a good time.

So everyone is instructed to party their ass off, but responsibly please. :D We're all adults here.

(Remember, I'm the Regulator ;)).

Flip did this to me once last year, couldn't even walk a curved line, puking over and over, sleeping on the floor next to the toilet. It was NASTY. :puke:

Like I said, we're all gonna have a fucking blast and get banged up.... I'm just in Mommy mode always. :)

Originally posted by themrs

Flip did this to me once last year, couldn't even walk a curved line, puking over and over, sleeping on the floor next to the toilet. It was NASTY. :puke:

Like I said, we're all gonna have a fucking blast and get banged up.... I'm just in Mommy mode always. :)

cant say ive evr gotten like this :what: :what:

:D :D :laugh:

I'm not baby-sitting. If someone can't hold their shit, they gotta go. No if's and's or but's about it. This goes for everyone.

So everyone is instructed to party their ass off, but responsibly please. :D We're all adults here.

no need to get all crazy and be all fucked up two hours into the barbecue...party nice and easy, take it slow...go for endurance...a sip here and a sip there...a bit of this and bit of that...fuck it, let's get hammered!!!

:D

Barfy Flip, huh? Never seen that B4. You know who I haven't seen in awhile Babbling Flip! :laugh:;):tongue::D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

Barfy Flip, huh? Never seen that B4. You know who I haven't seen in awhile Babbling Flip! :laugh:;):tongue::D

Dude, weren't you guys there??

I think so. Wasn't it for the superbowl? I know Edgar was there, along with a BUNCH of instigators that kept making him take shots.... :laugh: