Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Live @ Innercity 2003

happyface

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

tiest-hoooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..if you wanna go back in time, tiesto live at trance energy 2000 12-31-1999.. now THAT is a set.. :)

I hear ya dude but like I said its totally different from the shyt he has been spinning, trust me those that know me well, know I like the "goodies" get it, hear it and then let me know what you think. ;)

ok, i give it a listen.. i guess i aint much of a tiesto fan like i was back then .. heard a lot of sloppy mixing in his sets in 2003.. but he was good when i saw him at the 4th of july thing at the park.

Trust me that set in da park isnt even close to what this set is, you know when it has to do with spinning @ Innercity they bring their "A" game.....

lol.. He brought his "B" and "C" game everywhere else I guess :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

might be true but this past year I saw him at conference in Space 34, same night as Oakie and Picotto all under one roof in one night:eek: and on the 30th of March I believe it was and he tore the place up, Sobeton and Matas were there and you know that they are not known to listen to TRANCe and they were:party:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

lol sloppy mixing? i started off spinning trance and its fairly easy

that is unless you play around with things a bit like edgar

edgar always brings the A game.. but what im referring to is the laziness dj's get sometimes .. same can be said about oak.. when they wanna try, somethin great comes out :)

edgar always brings the A game.. but what im referring to is the laziness dj's get sometimes .. same can be said about oak.. when they wanna try, somethin great comes out :)

well, when we pay $40, $50, $60 to hear them live, we expect that effort every fucking time.

ok, i give it a listen.. i guess i aint much of a tiesto fan like i was back then .. heard a lot of sloppy mixing in his sets in 2003.. but he was good when i saw him at the 4th of july thing at the park.

I have that set....................;)

And no, not the broadcast from Space....the actual park set :cool: