Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Morning Everyone

hOW ARE WE ALL FEELING THIS FINE COLD MORNING??

I think I may be coming down with something I feel a little stuffy...i figure its the lack of sleep and excess drinking....I will try to drown out any virus or illness I have tonight with alcohol at CiRCA. Who's comin??

Originally posted by kostaP

I think I may be coming down with something I feel a little stuffy...i figure its the lack of sleep and excess drinking....I will try to drown out any virus or illness I have tonight with alcohol at CiRCA. Who's comin??

whats up , you rangggg?

Originally posted by kostaP

Nothing like a little liquor to heal the cold...... or make it worse. What time at Circa tonight? 8? 9?

Originally posted by misk

kosta...i feel offended by your direct lack of advertising for the most important hairdresser in your life....no really...i am deeply....wounded....

I didnt know my misky was a hairdresser....Like I have hair??

How was I supposed to know...you always used to wear those cute lil hats...:hat: <---nicer than that one!!!!!

Uhhh Circa tonight so I can make it up to you?? ;)

Ill toss cracka's ass right outta my sig....where do you work anyway??

Originally posted by nootsy

Nothing like a little liquor to heal the cold...... or make it worse. What time at Circa tonight? 8? 9?

Axel A is having sushi cravings therefore we will commence sushi annihialtion at 8 pm..then proceed to Liver self destruction immediatly after...

Ahhh....well well.....Axel and Kosta........at the same time......in the same building....hanging out tonight......yup.....that equals bad combo for me......I was actually considering coming out for a drink or two.....but now....I'm gonna second think that one.....thanx for letting me know ahead of time Kosta.... :confused:

and yes Kosta I am scurred.....

Originally posted by bobydigital

Ahhh....well well.....Axel and Kosta........at the same time......in the same building....hanging out tonight......yup.....that equals bad combo for me......I was actually considering coming out for a drink or two.....but now....I'm gonna second think that one.....thanx for letting me know ahead of time Kosta.... :confused:

and yes Kosta I am scurred.....

Thats funny the guy that taught me how to live life to the fullest is scurred....what a pussy.

We're doin sushi at 8 if you want to join us....I promise no wasabi snooters!!!!!!!