Britney in the Design District

tranzwhore

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

ok... just got back from hanging out with the so called trailer trash and co. ....Chilled and sipped some Cristal in their suite.....we all were gonna go to Casa Tua for dinner but they decided to stay in and order pizza cuz they feared of the paparazzis. Fun point of the evening was when Big Mike one of her bodyguards took out a big fat joint that looked like a cuban cigar...that brotha didnt look stoned at all though he was relaxed the whole time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....they were thinking on going to the Shore Club but were still undecided. :D

Ummmm, are you serious?

Originally posted by funketeer

trust me chaflas, he's serious...laliux is always in the mix :D

I'm getting a full report right now from the horse's mouth :phone:

Funk, forget the stupid horse! I don't care about Mr. Ed. What's laliux saying?

Originally posted by laliux

That's unlikely cuz the limo driver is from a hired company.. but then those bodyguards spent the whole time stoned.

Good for them. I would need drugs to deal with that wanna-be bitch. She'll never be really classy like the divas of old...Brit's a manufactured talent, the product of several decades of advancement in biology, plastics, audio engineering and electronics. Hell, I can sound good with millions of dollars of science behind me...

They need to send her, the Hilton bitches, and that zebra Nicole Ritchie to finishing school.

Originally posted by pod

Good for them. I would need drugs to deal with that wanna-be bitch. She'll never be really classy like the divas of old...Brit's a manufactured talent, the product of several decades of advancement in biology, plastics, audio engineering and electronics. Hell, I can sound good with millions of dollars of science behind me...

They need to send her, the Hilton bitches, and that zebra Nicole Ritchie to finishing school.

quit you jibba-jabba!!!

bring on the rich spoiled whores!!!

elle5L.jpg

Originally posted by funketeer

quit you jibba-jabba!!!

bring on the rich spoiled whores!!!

elle5L.jpg

OK Funk, that's it!!! Where do you get these great pics? TELL ME NOW BEFORE I GET MAD!! :mad: :mad:

Ok, I'm done. :D

But seriously, where do you get em? :tongue:

Originally posted by pod

Rich spoiled whores sums it up perfectly.

I wish they'd be honest about their whoring though. I hate it when they play the innocent game and then go down on the crew of an entire battleship one night.

Not true; last I heard she did two battleships. :D